The headlines today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't they all do it though, how much did Blair spend going to war?

I guess you were all living in eutopia during the last Labour run or were you whinging the same?
The last Labour government was far from perfect but was still better than what we have now. Don’t forget that more Tories than Labour MPs voted for that war.

I’m sure there was corruption too - I’m looking at you, Mandelson - but the shameless Johnson government appears to have industrialised the practice.

And again, if you really think they are all as bad as each other, why make the choices you do?

D

Deleted member 28

The last Labour government was far from perfect but was still better than what we have now. Don’t forget that more Tories than Labour MPs voted for that war.

I’m sure there was corruption too - I’m looking at you, Mandelson - but the shameless Johnson government appears to have industrialised the practice.

And again, if you really think they are all as bad as each other, why make the choices you do?
So you weren't happy with them either?
I've already said why I voted Tory last time, to get Brexit done.
Who's going to vote for Corbyn?

Not entirely, no. I’m a Green but recognise that at best a Green vote in FPTP national elections is a way to vector the larger parties.
It’s like saying you chose to go to Derby. Great, you got Derby done, but now you’re there you have no idea what you’re going to do. What have you gained?
The people of Islington if he stands again, I would think. I don’t understand why you’re asking.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Corbyn's suspended now so not even a Labour MP, never mind leader. But people tend to forget that he came within ten bribed-for-a-billion-quid seats of forming a government in 2017. After that, the right-wing establishment and its media lackeys made damn sure it was never going to happen again.

D

Deleted member 28

I'll carry on the same as before and maybe some things may change for the better or maybe they won't.

I mentioned Corbyn because he was the only other option.

As for being 'a Green ' you've got a life time of disappointment in front of you by the looks of things, oh well.

D

Deleted member 28

Corbyn's suspended now so not even a Labour MP, never mind leader. But people tend to forget that he came within ten bribed-for-a-billion-quid seats of forming a government in 2017. After that, the right-wing establishment and its media lackeys made damn sure it was never going to happen again.
Shame isn't it?

Life's pretty good in my World, what's yours like where you live under your government?

All good at my end as well. Great salary and standard of living doing a job I love. However, I do know that the HK Gov, for its faults, didn't hand billions of pounds (Dollars) to their supporters for dodgy PPE and we have a bunch of people that know what they're doing.

But, saying that, it doesn't mean I'm not concerned about where the UK is going and it's not a pretty direction.

Has it been done?

Just remember that this rambling CBI speech may be another one of BJ's distraction techniques, like the messy hair and ill fitting suits, as the Health and Social Care bill is going through Parliament this week.

But the furiously hard of thinking will lap it up.

D

Deleted member 49

Me...but that's irrelevant now.So now the devil incarnate has gone what's wrong with Starmer :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 49

Just remember that this rambling CBI speech may be another one of BJ's distraction techniques, like the messy hair and ill fitting suits, as the Health and Social Care bill is going through Parliament this week.

But the furiously hard of thinking will lap it up.
If only someone had warned us about their plans to sell of the NHS.....

Top Bottom