The headlines today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Just remember that this rambling CBI speech may be another one of BJ's distraction techniques, like the messy hair and ill fitting suits, as the Health and Social Care bill is going through Parliament this week.

But the furiously hard of thinking will lap it up.
The classic look over there speach whilst we push a bill through to sell of NHS....Johnson standing on a stage rambling,talking about Peppa Pig is a act.Hes a prick alright but knows exactly what hes doing.
Shame should be on every Journalist lapping it up.They are a big part of the problem :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 49

What the feck is it with Tories and pigs anyway 🐷

mudsticks

Squire
So you'll happily vote for the most corrupt and dangerous Gov ever seen in the UK just because of a few comments on forums? :scratch:

Yup, that appears to be the level of political nous, and discernment were up against.

Oh come on, that's not right.

Peppa Pig is on Channel 5. :smile:

(I wish I didn't know that...)

Gadzooks, are you telling me there are five television stations nowadays.:eek:

What the feck is it with Tories and pigs anyway 🐷

It all seems so unfair, pigs are such decent intelligent creatures.

I guess I fit that mould as well, if greed means going to work to afford the things you like and provide for a decent retirement then that's me I'm afraid.

No one ever gave me anything and I've never asked for anything so I suppose I expect others to do the same, not always easy I know, but there appears to be too many out there taking the p**s.

No one ever gave you anything except for a secure affordable, council home and enough food to eat .

A free education and healthcare.
A secure start in employment with the council (paid for by council funds)

Union protection , and employments rights in that job, and subsequent ones.
Same for your wife and now kids, who were birthed and raised in the same secure environment right??

All the infrastructure of roads , sewerage, parks, public transport etc etc.
Legislation and governance that protects your human, pension, and and property rights.

Policing, and social care for your elders and wider circle.

And so on, and so on.

No, you're right, no one ever gave you anything..

Me neither.

I'm a 'self made' woman, me too :okay:

F8467500-5449-4E16-B440-47BD89F7F48C.jpeg

^_^

mudsticks

Squire

Thing is, not enough people care about having a seriously minded leader .

For some reason, they're happy with this embarrassment of a man.

Personally I don't think he'd even be 'a laugh' down the pub.

Just another pub bore, trotting out the same old tosh, thinking that making sad @rse last century 'jokes' is in some way hilarious .

PaulB

I think it's alright.

Why do you think it's so bad?
Because I look at things as they are. Not only do we have a car-crash of an attempt at a government, we've got the depressing sight of people being conned into voting for them. And there's the debacle of the Leave vote! We can all see how that's gone. It's exactly like the flag-waving and false patriotism and lies that got factory workers into uniform and giving their lives behind false promises and 'it'll all be over by Christmas' stuff of 1914-18. So sad that there are THAT many people who can't think for themselves so want others to do their thinking for them.

D

Deleted member 28

No one ever gave you anything except for a secure affordable, council home and enough food to eat .

Same for your wife and now kids, who were birthed and raised in the same secure environment right??

Legislation and governance that protects your human, pension, and and property rights.

Policing, and social care for your elders and wider circle.

And so on, and so on.

No, you're right, no one ever gave you anything..

Me neither.

I'm a 'self made' woman, me too :okay:
Under every government that's been in power so they're all as good as each other then, I assume taxes go some way to paying for all the above which both my Mom and Dad paid throughout their working lives, as did my Grandfather, myself and my missus so what's your point exactly?

matticus

Guru

Don't forget aqueducts.

(sorry, someone was going to say it ... )

D

Deleted member 28

Because I look at things as they are. Not only do we have a car-crash of an attempt at a government, we've got the depressing sight of people being conned into voting for them. And there's the debacle of the Leave vote! We can all see how that's gone. It's exactly like the flag-waving and false patriotism and lies that got factory workers into uniform and giving their lives behind false promises and 'it'll all be over by Christmas' stuff of 1914-18. So sad that there are THAT many people who can't think for themselves so want others to do their thinking for them.
Tell me one thing then, if the Tories are so bad and it's clear to everyone, apparently, why do they keep getting elected?

Surely the superior, intellectual types that 'know better' should occasionally win and get a party into power that will have us living in a country to be proud of where everyone has everything they need and all have a job etc, etc?

Top Bottom