Tory party being - err - the Tory party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Obviously, you move in different circles to me, but, in my circle of acquaintances, I doubt the the immediate thought, on receiving a text from an unknown sender, is to reply with a photograph of their penis. I may ask that question, tonight, at the pub 😀

Why not text them to find out?

OP
OP
E

ebikeerwidnes

Some MPs seem to fail to realise that the job comes with responsibilities and expectations

Like other jobs such as teachers and Police officers etc etc

You have to accept that you cannot just do anything you want because you are expected to set an example

So a normal person could send consensual "intimate picture" to each other

but someone in the public eye has to be a bit more discrete

In other words - of you are an MP and someone on a "dating app" asks for a picture of your "bits" then you refuse - especially if you hardly know him/her/whatever

same for a teacher like what I wuz

reminds me of one of the young female teachers
she went on a hen-do on weekend - normal sort of stuff - lots of selfies
She knew the score - and stayed out of the selfies because she was a local girl and knew that people would recognise her

There was one on their way out - before any alcohol got involved - and she had been tagged on it and it had gone out to loads of people
she looked drunk on it mostly due to the angle and stuff

she only found out about it on the Monday morning just before our morning briefing
SHe had to show it to the Deputy Head who gave her the first lesson off to get the photo taken down and her name taken off it

She wasn;t in trouble as no-one had noticed it
She WAS furious with the person who had tagged her because she had made it clear to veryone that she must NOT be tagged and once they started drinking then she wasn;t to be in the photos!

But somehow MPs don;t get this - in some case

also funny how this nearly always turns out to the one Party
and never the women!!

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
E

ebikeerwidnes

Well, it has to be said, who doesn't want the Tories to be totally f*cked this year.

Lets just hope that any images of them don;t come into the public realm!!!!!

I mean - I am still trying to recover after Matt Hand-Cock and his "incident" involving CCTV in his office

shudder

Top Bottom