Leadership debate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

View: https://twitter.com/juliablunck1/status/1564528626170822656?t=zKb34cKS4O03ljLsG480CQ&s=19

I'm not sure I could stomach a hour of Starmer boiling pasta....nevermind Davey on piano !

The opposition in this case is Rishi Sunak. I think they should empty chair her but we have to bear in mind that she would be perfectly happy to take revenge on them.

Beebo

Veteran

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I have it on very good authority from eye witnesses that she made time last week to attend her daughters school to collect GCSE results and also made time to meet with estate agents to put her house on the market.
But she doesn’t have time for an interview.

Not that I believe her excuses, she's clearly made a strategic decision to bottle it, but I absolutely would make time for my children's exam results if they needed me to.

FishFright

Put up a link and let us all take a look

Look yourself for once instead of acting like a child.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Look yourself for once instead of acting like a child.

So asking a question is acting like a child….i thought the thing in this forum was to back up your posts and comments with links….

maybe its only for some members then.

FishFright

So asking a question is acting like a child….i thought the thing in this forum was to back up your posts and comments with links….

maybe its only for some members then.

All you do here and on the mainland is have tantrums and lose every argument you start. Take a look at what your post and think for once.

TBH it's looking like a symptom nowadays so maybe get some help.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
All you do here and on the mainland is have tantrums and lose every argument you start. Take a look at what your post and think for once.

TBH it's looking like a symptom nowadays so maybe get some help.

fark off you prick…..if you dont want to back up your post on starmer behind in the polls, then dont make the farking statement

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
I see No. 10 has thrown its cat into the ring.
IMG_20220901_102739934_MP.jpg

Top Bottom