Sooner or later, and, now it has happened

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

You certainly have been sir :rolleyes:
Not me moaning.

D

Deleted member 28

Living the dream....I'm happy for you 😁
You bored yet?

Get over the fact many who voted leave are either happy with the outcome or couldn't care less, some probably do regret it but I don't know any (and yes if I was a fisherman etc, etc) so try to convince yourself otherwise but it's getting boring.

Mugshot

Über Member
You bored yet?

Get over the fact many who voted leave are either happy with the outcome or couldn't care less, some probably do regret it but I don't know any (and yes if I was a fisherman etc, etc) so try to convince yourself otherwise but it's getting boring.
You're happy with, or couldn't care less about, the numbers of people currently crossing the channel then?

mudsticks

Squire
Done mate 💪

The fact that you think that it has been 'done' speaks volumes ..

I think we're all across the fact that you, and many others don't really care about its effect on others 👍🏼

But it really isn't done.

Start by asking the people of Northern Ireland if it's 'done'

D

Deleted member 28

I think we're all across the fact that you, and many others don't really care about its effect on others 👍🏼
If people stop making comments about how I must be regretting it or too ashamed to admit it I'll stop replying and let you get on with feeling sorry for yourselves, its a good job I can't reply to the miserable bast***s on the Xmas thread. No wonder I don't fit in here.

D

Deleted member 49

If people stop making comments about how I must be regretting it or too ashamed to admit it I'll stop replying and let you get on with feeling sorry for yourselves, its a good job I can't reply to the miserable bast***s on the Xmas thread. No wonder I don't fit in here.
Your no lone shark....there's millions of you lot.That is a term you like to use "you lot" isn't it ? Ive never said you regretted it or were ashamed to admit it.It was your right to vote.In fact at least you did vote....I'm more pissed off you chose the Tories though,that's unforgivable ^_^

D

Deleted member 28

Your no lone shark....there's millions of you lot.That is a term you like to use "you lot" isn't it ? Ive never said you regretted it or were ashamed to admit it.It was your right to vote.In fact at least you did vote....I'm more pissed off you chose the Tories though,that's unforgivable ^_^
I had to vote Tory to get Brexit done though, as you well know.

mudsticks

Squire

I don't feel sorry for 'myself'

Well apart from not having the option to stay longer in Europe for more than three months at a time..
But that's pretty small potatoes, in the scheme of things.

I'm doing just fine thanks.
Financially at least .

It seems I must be clairvoyant , as I set up a reasonably brexit proof business 20 years back.

I feel sorry for those who are suffering under brexit, of whom there are many, who were told brexit would be fine.

Would be great even..
They were lied to , weren't they ??

I may be a few years younger than you, but it feels as if I come from a time long before yours.

A time when you based your voting decisions on what you thought was best for your community, your region, your country.

And your country in the world even

Considering the bigger picture .

Not just deciding out of pure self interest, and from lapping up populist c@rp from 'news'papers run by self serving multi millionaires, with only their own interests in mind.

If you don't feel you fit in, then there's absolutely no compulsion to stay :okay:

Top Bottom