Sooner or later, and, now it has happened

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
The reason for “ending up with” 8 children are, I would have thought, self evident.

Yes, I meant the *wider* reason, rather than the obvious one. Usually there are social or mental health issues as well with these large but poor families. People rarely set out to have 8 children.

Googling her name reveals a fair bit about her ability to manipulate the media, and her desire to present herself as a victim.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

Well up to a point Lord Chopper.....
Put that right for you.

D

Deleted member 28

Yes, I meant the *wider* reason, rather than the obvious one. Usually there are social or mental health issues as well with these large but poor families. People rarely set out to have 8 children.

Googling her name reveals a fair bit about her ability to manipulate the media, and her desire to present herself as a victim.
At what point in life should people take responsibility for their own actions in wokeworld?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
At what point in life should people take responsibility for their own actions in wokeworld?
There's been a thread started for this subject, but before we take it over there, you do realise in the context of your question that six of the children are minors, right?

OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
There's been a thread started for this subject, but before we take it over there, you do realise in the context of your question that six of the children are minors, right?

Yes, I did realise that, but, presumably, the children did not conceive and/or give birth to themselves?,

D

Deleted member 49

Why not stop in a different part of France then or Germany or wherever else that they are going to be treated ok?

What would your answer be then?
Besides the language and having ties/family in the UK maybe they think we might treat them better than say France.Who by the looks of it treat these people like sh1t.

D

Deleted member 28

Besides the language and having ties/family in the UK maybe they think we might t

reat them better than say France.Who by the looks of it treat these people like sh1t.
All over France or just in the camps, all over Europe?
If I was fighting for my life and spoke English I'm sure I could find somewhere safe to seek asylum before here.
Tell me what you think should happen, send a weekly ferry or plane over and ask who fancies coming to the UK?

D

Deleted member 28

It's the Mother I'm referring to, surely even you must realise that?

Salty seadog

Some back bone being shown -

The Public and Commercial Services Union

' The union representing Border Force staff has announced it is taking part in a legal challenge against a plan by Priti Patel to push back small boats in the Channel.

PCS and the two charities it is bringing the legal challenge with are demanding Patel publish the details of the policy and the legal basis for it.

The PCS general secretary, Mark Serwotka, said: “The pushback policy being pursued by the home secretary is unlawful, unworkable and above all morally reprehensible.'

Taken from this article

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...fight-to-block-to-priti-patels-pushback-plans
Coming next from Patel’s friends in the press, “Is union membership compatible with government employment?”

Are the trains running on time yet?

D

Deleted member 49

All over France or just in the camps, all over Europe?
If I was fighting for my life and spoke English I'm sure I could find somewhere safe to seek asylum before here.
Tell me what you think should happen, send a weekly ferry or plane over and ask who fancies coming to the UK?
Why not set up a safe crossing service ? It's not actually illegal to cross the channel in a boat as far as I know.

D

Deleted member 28

Why not set up a safe crossing service ? It's not actually illegal to cross the channel in a boat as far as I know.
Fill yer boots, why has it never been done before I wonder by any Government?
Lay a shuttle on so there's no chance of getting wet.

D

Deleted member 49

Fill yer boots, why has it never been done before I wonder by any Government?
Maybe it's not a vote winner ? But the more we try and stop refugees arriving, the more we line the traffickers pockets.There fleeing war torn countries and feel it's their only choice.Either way won't stop them trying....you didnt really think Brexit and all that shutting our borders sh1t was real did you :laugh:

Top Bottom