Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s a sound bite, it’s not intended to mean anything. ;)

Exactly, it means whatever the listener wants to hear.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
FB_IMG_1657445244826.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
PM for PM !!
Improving government efficiency as all the monogrammed stationery is already personalised.

When did things change from Tory politicians trying to impress us with their (often pretended, but still) decency? Once upon a time they’d pat dogs, kiss babies and the like. Now it’s a race to be the most vile to refugees, trans people and the poor. Bastards, one and all.

mudsticks

Squire
When did things change from Tory politicians trying to impress us with their (often pretended, but still) decency? Once upon a time they’d pat dogs, kiss babies and the like. Now it’s a race to be the most vile to refugees, trans people and the poor. Bastards, one and all.

Everyone in this 'race' to become PM has been actively complicit in installing and propping up the current loathsome incumbent, and his populist agenda.

You can't expect them to suddenly change their spots..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

They only have to appeal to their own party members...whoops I obviously mean donors.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

All of us including me, have our own problems to deal with but at times like this I'm grateful for being a white, able bodied, British born cis man. So I believe are many other people but ironically enough for entirely the opposite reason.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
. Now it’s a race to be the most vile to refugees, trans people and the poor.

Because they're the root cause of our probs obviously.
Add to the list, lefty lawyers, remoaners, unions, ecowarriors and all the other usual suspects.

Found a new one yesterday; women protesting (yes protesting - four of them) outside Wimbledon to allow women to wear red undies so they don't have to fret about 'women's monthly leakage problems'.....
It's an assault on tradition!

I despair....

Last edited:
Top Bottom