Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

I'd take her over Cruella Braverman....she's like Priti Nazi without the empathy....

I was quite astonished to discover that she actually has some legal qualifications. One would think that anyone being AG in a Johnson administration would be either (i) A legal mastermind turned evil- think the drug lawyers in The Wire, or the demonic Wolfram and Hart practice in Angel or (ii) An intern who did a couple of weeks' work experience making tea for a down-on-their-knees solicitor when they were sixteen. Whereas she's more evil intern. All the stupid, none of the cunning.

StuAff

Maybe that's the idea. After their predecessor, perhaps they see being a credible, 'interesting' character as having a load of skeletons in the cupboard, and the annex, and the outside loo. Heaven forbid they select someone boring. You know, a tax-paying, honest, law-abiding sort who knows exactly how many children they have and loves (and pays) for them equally.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Maybe that's the idea. After their predecessor, perhaps they see being a credible, 'interesting' character as having a load of skeletons in the cupboard, and the annex, and the outside loo. Heaven forbid they select someone boring. You know, a tax-paying, honest, law-abiding sort who knows exactly how many children they have and loves (and pays) for them equally.

You have someone in mind? ;)

StuAff

You have someone in mind? ;)

Well, obviously not. Presumably there are some credible candidates within the CP membership, but I couldn't care less if they don't find them…

D

Deleted member 49

They all knew what sort of man Johnson was when they chose him as Leader.I genuinely don't believe there's a decent one amongst them.Ive never bought that there slightly better crap.
All the while this deflects against the really important issues of the country and the problems people are facing.
They really are a bunch of self serving c@nts

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Great soundbite from Zahawi:

The chancellor also stressed his “culture war” credentials, saying he would “focus on letting children be children, protecting them from damaging and inappropriate nonsense being forced on them by radical activists”.

What the feck does it mean?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Great soundbite from Zahawi:

The chancellor also stressed his “culture war” credentials, saying he would “focus on letting children be children, protecting them from damaging and inappropriate nonsense being forced on them by radical activists”.

What the feck does it mean?

It’s a sound bite, it’s not intended to mean anything. ;)

Top Bottom