Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
How does everyone know that?

Not even the government know that. Is it a case of perception being reality? Headlines in the sun maybe?
Look, right. I know a bloke who sits around all day and night watching live webcams of people getting out of boats. He's trained himself to survive on two hours sleep a night and hasn't even got time to put any clothes on. He says even the ones who look like women are blokes in wigs and the ones who say they're kids are evil midgets and reckons you can tell an Economic Migrant cos they have a really shifty way of shuffling exhaustedly along the jetty. Straight up.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Look, right. I know a bloke who sits around all day and night watching live webcams of people getting out of boats. He's trained himself to survive on two hours sleep a night and hasn't even got time to put any clothes on. He says even the ones who look like women are blokes in wigs and the ones who say they're kids are evil midgets and reckons you can tell an Economic Migrant cos they have a really shifty way of shuffling exhaustedly along the jetty. Straight up.
Well at least he's not wasting his time watching daytime TV.

Ian H

Guru
Don't start getting all satirical & humorous over here, folks won't like it!

Not really, everyone knows that about 75% of those arriving at a beach near year you are males aged between about 18 and 39.

Most people would agree with Patel that young unaccompanied males are more likely to be economic migrants than people seeking protection from harm.

Arriving on a beach? Economic migrants?

You really, really ought to fire up I-Player and watch tonight's Saving Lives at Sea, 20:00 on BBC2, second item.

Last edited:

Ian H

Guru
I'm not even lying. You're laughing now but you won't be laughing when Devon becomes a caliphate and being caught on Strava gets you stoned to death.
We've had that Richard Thompson down here performing a couple of times, so you might be right.

Ian H

Guru
Can non-believers join in the stoning?
Yes, but only on the receiving end.

Salty seadog

Hey, I think I know that guy too.

Small world.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
From what we can gather it is usually a financial transaction - the families go into debt with organised criminal groups to secure passage on the basis the traveller will be able to earn good money on arrival in his selected country.

Which doesn't make the travellers bad people, but a responsible immigration system will have different rules for economic migrants and those seeking protection from harm.

Yeah. I understand how trafficking works, thanks.

lazybloke

Regular
Not really, everyone knows that about 75% of those arriving at a beach near year you are males aged between about 18 and 39.

Most people would agree with Patel that young unaccompanied males are more likely to be economic migrants than people seeking protection from harm.
Some commentators should consider the enormity and danger of these journeys before making such rash generalisations.

Not a British beach, but is one of your pesky adult economic migrants?
1635956675576.png

What about the other drownings from the same boat, which include 3 other children and a mother?

Top Bottom