Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I care what you have to say because?

You 'splurge' what passes for your brains over far more threads than I've ever done and who do you think really cares what you have to say either, the 2 or 3 resident feminists who seem to get into a battle with you every time?

LOL I post when I'm interested in something. Instead of posting to announce I'm not. Your entire political output is just a belligerent white supremacist version of 'I haven't got a telly'.

I've no idea what your last point means, BTW. I have some differences of opinion with other feminists on here but we are not in a battle. HTH.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You do know this user has told us all before that he's not a troll.
Well, that's me persuaded.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
This Troll thing, is it someone who disagrees or someone who has a different point of view or someone who dares to express those opinions?
Please explain.
Yet another thing you've got wrong that could've been sorted by three seconds of Googling...

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception.

D

Deleted member 28

Yet another thing you've got wrong that could've been sorted by three seconds of Googling...

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception.
Report me then, oh you can't.

Basically you can't have a conversation like in the real world then?

Last edited by a moderator:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Seems a few liked to on the other side.
I daresay. Maybe take it up with one of them instead of adding another wildly wrong assumption to your impressive tally.

Archie_tect

Depending on your definition of "interacted", I think you may have led a sheltered life.
Yes, badly worded... I have come across people who genuinely don't care, but I find it difficult to rationalise how they can be like they are when they make no attempt to hide it.

FishFright

I accept the majority are males, I'm less convinced by the statement that "... the vast majority are young males who are clearly economic migrants." That's what I'm seeking a source for.
(Note that rejection of an asylum application is not proof that the applicant was an economic migrant.)

who are clearly not white enough is what it always seem to boil down to.

Top Bottom