Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
That photo needs to be hidden behind spoiler IMO
Or plastered on billboards around the country....

lazybloke

Regular
That photo needs to be hidden behind spoiler IMO
Even the newspapers made it a front page image, and I applaud that.

It's supposed to make people feel uncomfortable. Some issues are far too serious to be hidden away.

D

Deleted member 28

Why do you think the parents may have taken such a huge risk with their own lives and those of their children?
We've heard all this before, stop in a country where you don't need to risk your lives on a boat.
I assume they made it to France safely enough?

D

Deleted member 28

You assume wrong.
I apologise then, what could our Government have done about it then?

Send a Plane over and pick them up?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I apologise then, what could our Government have done about it then?

Send a Plane over and pick them up?
Hot Tip! If you engaged a) Google and b) your brain before hitting reply, you could save yourself the indignity of having to apologise for such a crass error.

D

Deleted member 28

Hot Tip! If you engaged a) Google and b) your brain before hitting reply, you could save yourself the indignity of having to apologise for such a crass error.
It's the lack of interest that get's me in trouble unfortunately, I've never felt undignified in my life it's a trait of mine, I was apologising to make someone feel good about themselves.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
It's the lack of interest that get's me in trouble unfortunately, I've never felt undignified in my life it's a trait of mine, I was apologising to make someone feel good about themselves.
And yet you are interested enough to splurge what passes for your brains all over dozens of the threads you profess not to be interested about. To be fair, I think it's a better act than Johnson's, but it doesn't wash.

D

Deleted member 28

And yet you are interested enough to splurge what passes for your brains all over dozens of the threads you profess not to be interested about. To be fair, I think it's a better act than Johnson's, but it doesn't wash.
I care what you have to say because?

You 'splurge' what passes for your brains over far more threads than I've ever done and who do you think really cares what you have to say either, the 2 or 3 resident feminists who seem to get into a battle with you every time?

Salty seadog

You do know this user has told us all before that he's not a troll.

Top Bottom