Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't understand why they would draft a bill that contravenes Human Rights legislation, in so many ways.

Surely they'd get proper lawyers to check their homework, for such glitches, before handing it in.??

I also don't understand the prediction s that it will get voted through.

Surely the majority, if not most voters whatever their politics, are not going to approve their MP trying to vote through a bill which is unlawful.

The people drafting this bill and trying to push it through parliament are wasting public money, and public resources such as civil servants.

They're also reinforcing the idea, already held in many places, that this country seems to have 'lost it's way'.

Politically, socially and morally.

It's indicative of their contempt for ordinary conventions.

The new LC & SSfJ (Raab) is on the record as regarding the Human Rights Act as a bad thing.

They're also hell bent on removing as much of their activity as they can from the purview of Judges via Ouster clauses preventing Judicial Review.

mudsticks

Squire
It's indicative of their contempt for ordinary conventions.

The new LC & SSfJ (Raab) is on the record as regarding the Human Rights Act as a bad thing.

They're also hell bent on removing as much of their activity as they can from the purview of Judges via Ouster clauses preventing Judicial Review.

Well that's all @rse.

I know there are groups already working on this sort of stuff, but maybe they need more vocal support.

More MP badgering to be done .

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
It means when they can't get this legislation passed they'll have another stick to beat the judiciary with. And of course the slavering Gammons will be right behind them baying for blood....
It's just more 'Othering' to add to the list of; Migrants, EU, Woke/Cancel Culture, HRA...to deflect from the abject failure of 11 years of misrule.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

It means when they can't get this legislation passed they'll have another stick to beat the judiciary with. And of course the slavering Gammons will be right behind them baying for blood....
It's just more 'Othering' to add to the list of; Migrants, EU, Woke/Cancel Culture, HRA...to deflect from the abject failure of 11 years of misrule.
I've seen a photo of you and I must admit the term Gammon fits you to a Tee, be warned!

mudsticks

Squire
I've seen a photo of you and I must admit the term Gammon fits you to a Tee, be warned!

As has been repeated endlessly, it's not 'a look' it's a mindset.

Frothing outrage at all this 'pc gone mad woke lefty stuff'

Which may result in a slightly raised BP pinky hue..

Or not..

FF is a right old 'woke lefty pc gone mad' sort.

(I hope he doesn't mind me saying)

Therefore not a shred of gammon in him..

Flatterer….

Get a room you two! :laugh:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
You might even be in some sort of scrap book, or gallery ;)
Scrap heap more like….

0C7F638B-0695-488A-B521-C8184226BFFC.jpeg

Top Bottom