Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
There may be a rose-tinted element to this, but didn't we used to get a better class of wind-up artist / attention-seeker? Y'know - bonj, blazed, brokenflipflop - all the Bs. Ridiculous but entertaining. When's jowwy gonna reveal his playful side? Can't be much fun just behaving like a malignant shit-funnel.

Oh and you was doing so well when you told andyrm to wind his neck in. Now you gone and slipped again

Salty seadog

There may be a rose-tinted element to this, but didn't we used to get a better class of wind-up artist / attention-seeker? Y'know - bonj, blazed, brokenflipflop - all the Bs. Ridiculous but entertaining. When's jowwy gonna reveal his playful side? Can't be much fun just behaving like a malignant shit-funnel.

Blaze, ah ha he ripped everyone of us.

Play the tune in your head.

Mugshot

Über Member
Have you ever seen a sexy troll? I've got a lot of kinks, but a sexy troll isn't really one of them.

Well, I can't say I have, and I also need to clear my search history after looking for one.
But I thought there might be one such is the determination that you've somehow shown an interest, then "sex troll" was thrown into the mix (good band name I think, might post it in the other thread), so I thought I best have a look, and poor old Buzz was being dragged into it again.

Last edited:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Have you ever seen a sexy troll? I've got a lot of kinks, but a sexy troll isn't really one of them.

The lead actors in the Trolls movie were Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick but sure, no sex appeal there.

(We can ignore the fact that James Corden and Russell Brand were also in it.)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh and you was doing so well when you told andyrm to wind his neck in. Now you gone and slipped again

Are you going to become entertaining at any point?

We all know what you are. Admittedly it's taken longer for some (me) to work it out. But there we are. It happens.

Is English your second language?

Are you new at typing?

I suppose at least you're consistent with coming across as an illiterate, belligerent fool.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Are you going to become entertaining at any point?

We all know what you are. Admittedly it's taken longer for some (me) to work it out. But there we are. It happens.

Is English your second language?

Are you new at typing?

I suppose at least you're consistent with coming across as an illiterate, belligerent fool.

Are you going to become entertaining at any point, because asking for sexual favors via PM certianly isnt…and as for the rest of your post, its just wittering examples of a low life sexual predator, who thinks everyone is like him.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
All this talk of Sex Trolls just makes me think of this:

View: https://youtu.be/PTkcNVfFqIk

Apropos of nothing, in a previous life I was barged into by Marc Almond whilst walking along Oxford Street on two separate and unrelated occasions.

'Barged into' is not a euphemism. Unfortunately.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Oh no my Jowwy Approval Rating is slipping.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Are you going to become entertaining at any point, because asking for sexual favors via PM certianly isnt…and as for the rest of your post, its just wittering examples of a low life sexual predator, who thinks everyone is like him.

Babes, there's no-one like me. You really, really need a lesson in comprehending language. Writing it too.

I don't care if someone likes me, or if they don't.

You obviously don't, but I would appreciate if you stopped trundling around making baseless accusations about me, behind a made up forum name.

Have you reported my predatory acts to the police yet?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Babes, there's no-one like me. You really, really need a lesson in comprehending language. Writing it too.

I don't care if someone likes me, or if they don't.

You obviously don't, but I would appreciate if you stopped trundling around making baseless accusations about me, behind a made up forum name.

Have you reported my predatory acts to the police yet?

Go suck some cock…….

Top Bottom