Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
DIY garden SOS šŸ˜‚

Cant help jealousyā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..and the thread was getting plenty of that. Haters are always goons hate, no matter how good you try and do

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The skin is as thick as fark thoā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.hence, pig thick

Yes, I'm aware of that. But you implied that pigs were not intelligent. It's literally there in your post.

"You make pigs look clever."

It helps to be smart if you're going to be mean. You dolt.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Yes, I'm aware of that. But you implied that pigs were not intelligent. It's literally there in your post.

"You make pigs look clever."

It helps to be smart if you're going to be mean. You dolt.

You really are thick farking racist sexual predatorā€¦ā€¦..you still cant stay away and let the thread die

Do you know what i find funny, people came out to defend you against the backdrop of racism. But only one member has come out and defended sexual predator taunts, the ā€œoriginal misogynistā€ā€¦..that speaks volumes of what people think about you.

enjoy your day nowā€¦

Randomnerd

Iā€™m not an idiot.
Youā€˜re happily calling me ā€œbitchā€ and ā€œidiotā€ in here, in the hope youā€™re somehow creating emotions. The only feeling I get is sadness, that youā€™ve nothing better to do with your time than sit typing inflammatory rubbish.
To progress anywhere in the world, one must separate facts from emotions.
Your filthy rants donā€™t bother me, other than youā€™re bringing this whole place into disrepute.
Hereā€™s how I see things (although the hope you will allow any of it to get processed before you fling your fingers at the screen is a vain one).
Garden watering Anyone can do what they like. However, when doing it in front of others, there is the expectation that not everyone will share your life view. Okay so far?
People other than you take the view that wasting water on lawns is stupid, selfish and entitled in a continental context. Not your town, your country, but your continent. It is about understanding, about showing some kind of unity, being generally more bothered about the bigger picture.
Beyond that point I gave up. You just seemed to refuse to understand, and seemed to think I was actually on your turf.
This is not your property. This belongs to us all, this forum. It isnā€™t even a real thing. Just words. You own nothing here.
A garden refurbishment thread.From what I read here - and because of you and your filth I wonā€™t be making a habit of stopping by - you appear to blame me for the end of your thread. If you must.
I have a bad memory, but I think you even managed to characterise my opinion as being English oppression!
You might be really pleased with your work, but from the outset of your sharing, you appeared uninterested in advice, despite asking. To some of us, it is only a garden. There will be plenty of our parishioner who have built a good few gardens, at various scales, some of us professionally. Why you would heap scorn on people like this is beyond me.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Iā€™m not an idiot.
Youā€˜re happily calling me ā€œbitchā€ and ā€œidiotā€ in here, in the hope youā€™re somehow creating emotions. The only feeling I get is sadness, that youā€™ve nothing better to do with your time than sit typing inflammatory rubbish.
To progress anywhere in the world, one must separate facts from emotions.
Your filthy rants donā€™t bother me, other than youā€™re bringing this whole place into disrepute.
Hereā€™s how I see things (although the hope you will allow any of it to get processed before you fling your fingers at the screen is a vain one).
Garden watering Anyone can do what they like. However, when doing it in front of others, there is the expectation that not everyone will share your life view. Okay so far?
People other than you take the view that wasting water on lawns is stupid, selfish and entitled in a continental context. Not your town, your country, but your continent. It is about understanding, about showing some kind of unity, being generally more bothered about the bigger picture.
Beyond that point I gave up. You just seemed to refuse to understand, and seemed to think I was actually on your turf.
This is not your property. This belongs to us all, this forum. It isnā€™t even a real thing. Just words. You own nothing here.
A garden refurbishment thread.From what I read here - and because of you and your filth I wonā€™t be making a habit of stopping by - you appear to blame me for the end of your thread. If you must.
I have a bad memory, but I think you even managed to characterise my opinion as being English oppression!
You might be really pleased with your work, but from the outset of your sharing, you appeared uninterested in advice, despite asking. To some of us, it is only a garden. There will be plenty of our parishioner who have built a good few gardens, at various scales, some of us professionally. Why you would heap scorn on people like this is beyond me.

Yet you came back to defend yourself, you thick idiotā€¦..go and water your garden clown, oh your cant your areas in drought.

how much unity did you show when euthopia, africa etc etc was in drought, i bet you loved drinking that water and watering your plants and garden then didnt you. I can now see why you called yourself randomnerd, maybe randomthicko would have been ideal.

Oh well, off to water my garden now, its looking a bit dry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

The position seems to be that most of Wales by land area or population is in drought. The parts which are not, in the north, are said to be in prolonged dry weather:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62675727

Where are Welsh Water's reservoirs serving Castle Jowwy situated?

What is their current level?

Do they supply only his locale or are they drawn on by the areas further south already in drought?

Jowwy lives i an area were there are zero hosepipe bansā€¦..hope that helps.

only these areas have a hosepipe ban, i dont live in any of these areas

3E42D9A1-2BBE-47C9-A043-58B404D74D10.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Best i go and switch off my electric and gas supplies cause some people cant afford theirsā€¦ā€¦..i mean i dont want to be flamed for using electric or gas next

Bazzer

Theres no cricket or solar thread in hereā€¦ā€¦.think your on the wrong site. Another thicko who cant keep the two places seperate. Engage brain before mouth retard.
Your inability to read what has been typed, is once again demonstrated.
For the cricket thread, follow the link below, then look at the file path near the head of the page. Hopefully, despite your myopia, you will be able read the thread title was "Cricket Scotland"
Yes, there have been aggressive posts other than yours, but please read what I typed. I singled you out for raising brexit (#18 and again later in the thread). The brexit not going well thread has been poisoned and you chose to carry over your disagreements with other posters to this thread.
Visitors or new members must look at this part of the site and think WTF?
As to a solar thread, I did not say there was one. I actually typed;
commenting about @Fab Foodie 's lack of knowledge about solar heating, (something I am sure everyone else on CC is very familiar with - not), in an unrelated thread,
(My bold to assist you). :smile:

No it hasn't been like this since the forum started. Some threads have become heated, but that is no different to what used to happen in the old NACA. But you seem to revel in toxic, or well poisoning responses. For example; dragging Brexit into a cricket thread, commenting about @Fab Foodie 's lack of knowledge about solar heating, (something I am sure everyone else on CC is very familiar with - not), in an unrelated thread, and what seemed to me at least, reasonable comments from @AuroraSaab gets a response referencing shoving up arses.
Theres no cricket or solar thread in hereā€¦ā€¦.think your on the wrong site. Another thicko who cant keep the two places seperate. Engage brain before mouth retard.
QED :becool:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Your inability to read what has been typed, is once again demonstrated.
For the cricket thread, follow the link below, then look at the file path near the head of the page. Hopefully, despite your myopia, you will be able read the thread title was "Cricket Scotland"

As to a solar thread, I did not say there was one. I actually typed;

(My bold to assist you). :smile:

QED :becool:

Yet again came back to make an inane postā€¦ā€¦go away bazzer no one likes you.

classic33

Welsh Water have a hosepipe ban for the southern half of Wales due to take effect the first week of September. Due to, they say, people not paying heed to the drought warning issued earlier in the year. And they'll be using drones to enforce the orders.

Not that'll it'll bother you. However Welsh Water have set up a hotline for people to report their neighbours breaking the hosepipe ban. Your pictures are still available, despite what you think.

Anyone whose view you don't like, you descend into abuse against because you cannot make a reasoned argument. Its your get out style, here and elsewhere. We have crossed paths outside of cycleChat, and your attitude was much the same then, six years ago. You've already said that you have trouble remembering posts from two weeks ago, so I'm not expecting you to remember where our paths crossed.

Pig skin isn't much thicker than that on you. It's the fat layer below that that's thicker. And the hair on top.

I'll ask were you the one that was picked on, when on their own at school, but felt safer in a group or from further afield. Hurling abuse, safe in the knowledge that you were safe. Something you've carried across/through into how you treat others in adult life.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Welsh Water have a hosepipe ban for the southern half of Wales due to take effect the first week of September. Due to, they say, people not paying heed to the drought warning issued earlier in the year. And they'll be using drones to enforce the orders.

Not that'll it'll bother you. However Welsh Water have set up a hotline for people to report their neighbours breaking the hosepipe ban. Your pictures are still available, despite what you think.

Anyone whose view you don't like, you descend into abuse against because you cannot make a reasoned argument. Its your get out style, here and elsewhere. We have crossed paths outside of cycleChat, and your attitude was much the same then, six years ago. You've already said that you have trouble remembering posts from two weeks ago, so I'm not expecting you to remember where our paths crossed.

Pig skin isn't much thicker than that on you. It's the fat layer below that that's thicker. And the hair on top.

I'll ask were you the one that was picked on, when on their own at school, but felt safer in a group or from further afield. Hurling abuse, safe in the knowledge that you were safe. Something you've carried across/through into how you treat others in adult life.

More crap from classic hereā€¦..i couldnt give a fark were our paths crossed to be honest, it is of no concern to me. You obviously didnt make any sense when we supposedly met, thats of it was even me in the first placeā€¦..

and if and when there is a hospepipe ban i will adhere it, the same as i do with everything like the covid restrictions, i wonder how many of those you broke???

Last edited:

We're also in an area (Anglian Water) where there is no hosepipe ban but we turned the watering system off during the heatwave in June/July as it was obvious we were heading for a drought. Time to economise then not run the system down until a ban was actually in force.

No ban in North Wales but what do the reservoirs look like?

I know Lake Vyrnwy supplies Liverpool rather than the locals but recent pictures suggest it's pretty low.

It is said that privatised water companies, sucking up revenue for every metered cubic metre are much slower to impose hosepipe bans than was the case with the water boards in 1976.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

We're also in an area (Anglian Water) where there is no hosepipe ban but we turned the watering system off during the heatwave in June/July as it was obvious we were heading for a drought. Time to economise then not run the system down until a ban was actually in force.

No ban in North Wales but what do the reservoirs look like?

I know Lake Vyrnwy supplies Liverpool rather than the locals but recent pictures suggest it's pretty low.

It is said that privatised water companies, sucking up revenue for every metered cubic metre are much slower to impose hosepipe bans than was the case with the water boards in 1976.

Not a clueā€¦..i dont spend my time travelling to areas of no concern to me looking at water.

but what i do know, is that im not in a hose pipe ban area for the country i live in. When i am, i will stop using it the same as others willā€¦

Top Bottom