Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You really have no idea about our Andy do you?;)

I couldnt give a fark about to be honest…..i know he has multiple partners and doesnt know whether hes a Mr or Mrs from one day to the next. Other than that hes just a sad old sexual predator looking for sexual kicks from wherever he can get them from

sad really.

D

Deleted member 28

I couldnt give a fark about to be honest…..i know he has multiple partners and doesnt know whether hes a Mr or Mrs from one day to the next. Other than that hes just a sad old sexual predator looking for sexual kicks from wherever he can get them from

sad really.

Point is, telling him to 'suck d*ck' probably isn't as much of an insult as you may think.;)

The Mr or Mrs thing I find a little odd myself I have to admit but as long as he's not trying to bum me it's down to him (or her) really.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Point is, telling him to 'suck d*ck' probably isn't as much of an insult as you may think.;)

The Mr or Mrs thing I find a little odd myself I have to admit but as long as he's not trying to bum me it's down to him (or her) really.

I never said it was an insult…..

OP
OP
J

jowwy

What was it then, an order or an instruction or maybe a new hobby you think he might enjoy?

Please enlighten us.

Its whatever you want it to be…..sorry i didnt put anything misogynistic in there for you, i will do better next time.

now fark off

AndyRM

Elder Goth

sad really.

It's not really my fault if you don't understand the concept of gender fluidity, polyamory or kink.

I'd explain all three, but I don't think that learning is your thing. Certainly not going off your posting on here.

As for telling me to "suck cock", you certainly posted it as an insult. Clearly just a trolling effort, but an insult nonetheless.

Top Bottom