Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It's not really my fault if you don't understand the concept of gender fluidity, polyamory or kink.

I'd explain all three, but I don't think that learning is your thing. Certainly not going off your posting on here.

As for telling me to "suck cock", you certainly posted it as an insult. Clearly just a trolling effort, but an insult nonetheless.

Oh wow, andyrm insulted me, quick phone the police……you really are an idiotic prick.

You react to every comment i make, its called getting played you thick fark. I actually think you and shep are the same person…..

Has anybody won the forum yet?

Second prize, two forums.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh wow, andyrm insulted me, quick phone the police……you really are an idiotic prick.

You react to every comment i make, its called getting played you thick fark. I actually think you and shep are the same person…..

How are you getting on with your police report?

At least you've admitted you're just trolling. Have you considered, at any point, you're also being played? Occasionally, not always, it amuses me to respond,

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...tate-loathsome-toxic-masculinity-teenage-boys

“Andrew Tate,” he said, “is exactly where he wants to be.” It’s just a standard ratchet effect: Tate says disgusting things, right-minded people are disgusted, all of which creates a site of conflict that is magnetic to the eye; a following builds, and to maintain it, he need only say another disgusting thing. Is he a trillionaire, as he claims? Are all those fancy cars he poses with really his? Does he even smoke cigars? These are not questions the 14-year-old would trouble himself with, finding the entire spectacle so basic that to even reward it with one’s critical mind would be to replenish its energy.​

OP
OP
J

jowwy

How are you getting on with your police report?

At least you've admitted you're just trolling. Have you considered, at any point, you're also being played? Occasionally, not always, it amuses me to respond,

You havent got the brain cells to play anyone, to farking thick…….and ive admitted to no trolling fella, but your that thick, you wouldnt know a troll if it was sucking you off.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...tate-loathsome-toxic-masculinity-teenage-boys

“Andrew Tate,” he said, “is exactly where he wants to be.” It’s just a standard ratchet effect: Tate says disgusting things, right-minded people are disgusted, all of which creates a site of conflict that is magnetic to the eye; a following builds, and to maintain it, he need only say another disgusting thing. Is he a trillionaire, as he claims? Are all those fancy cars he poses with really his? Does he even smoke cigars? These are not questions the 14-year-old would trouble himself with, finding the entire spectacle so basic that to even reward it with one’s critical mind would be to replenish its energy.​

Another load a bullshit from you there jim……give it a few days now for your next installment.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You havent got the brain cells to play anyone, to farking thick…….and ive admitted to no trolling fella, but your that thick, you wouldnt know a troll if it was sucking you off.

What's your oral obsession?

Another thing you know nothing about? Do you need lessons or something?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

What's your oral obsession?

Another thing you know nothing about? Do you need lessons or something?

How the fark would you know what i need lessons in, you thick ugly twat……….do you know why you got multiple partners, its so they can pleasure each other properly, after fumbling around with a thick twat like you first.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
How the fark would you know what i need lessons in, you thick ugly twat……….do you know why you got multiple partners, its so they can pleasure each other properly, after fumbling around with a thick twat like you first.

I don't believe you've seen my picture.

You should have seen me rocking my partner's world the other day. They went off like a f*cking rocket.

I await your further mis-spelled accusations with interest.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I don't believe you've seen my picture.

You should have seen me rocking my partner's world the other day. They went off like a f*cking rocket.

I await your further mis-spelled accusations with interest.

Oh, thicko‘s back again……..cant stay away. The only thing that was rocking was your zimmer frame, you doddery old farker

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh, thicko‘s back again……..cant stay away. The only thing that was rocking was your zimmer frame, you doddery old farker

I'm 36. Which I believe is younger than you.

Look, you started this thread, I'm keeping my responses to you restricted to it.

What about a multi-lingual artist who can actually type is it that makes me thick?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I'm 36. Which I believe is younger than you.

Look, you started this thread, I'm keeping my responses to you restricted to it.

What about a multi-lingual artist who can actually type is it that makes me thick?

We can all use google translate.

But hey if you think your cleverer than everyone else, then all power too you. But in reality your just a thick sexual predator

AndyRM

Elder Goth
We can all use google translate.

But hey if you think your cleverer than everyone else, then all power too you. But in reality your just a thick sexual predator

Honey, I don't need Google Translate.

I don't think I'm cleverer than everyone else. I know nothing about farming, or cars, or calculus.

This is how fields of knowledge work.

I'll never be any good at calculus because I don't see numbers properly.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

A drought now declared in south west england and still nothing from classic33 on the so called hosepipe ban from welsh water for the people of south wales……hes probably still to busy trolling my main account, like the mods over there have informed me.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
A drought now declared in south west england and still nothing from classic33 on the so called hosepipe ban from welsh water for the people of south wales……hes probably still to busy trolling my main account, like the mods over there have informed me.

https://www.dwrcymru.com/en/drought

I know you're not a fan of reading links, but that's for Pembrokeshire, and Carmarthenshire.

Started on August 19.

Top Bottom