Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You really are thick farking racist sexual predator……..you still cant stay away and let the thread die

Do you know what i find funny, people came out to defend you against the backdrop of racism. But only one member has come out and defended sexual predator taunts, the “original misogynist”…..that speaks volumes of what people think about you.

enjoy your day now…

I don't need anyone to defend me, thanks. I'm not a racist, and I'm not a sexual predator, or any of the imagined b*llocks you've come up with.

It's cute that you're persisting with trying to moderate the forum by telling people what to do and say, whilst continuing to contribute nothing but abuse.

Are you getting something out of this? Like, do you sit there self-gratifying yourself blind in your shed when someone responds to your nonsense? Roll around on your lawn that nobody cares about perhaps, giggling like a child?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I don't need anyone to defend me, thanks. I'm not a racist, and I'm not a sexual predator, or any of the imagined b*llocks you've come up with.

It's cute that you're persisting with trying to moderate the forum by telling people what to do and say, whilst continuing to contribute nothing but abuse.

Are you getting something out of this? Like, do you sit there self-gratifying yourself blind in your shed when someone responds to your nonsense? Roll around on your lawn that nobody cares about perhaps, giggling like a child?

Im not telling anyone what to say or moderating anything….but as i said, no one came forward to defend you, because they also think your a sexual predator, sending PM for sexual gratification.

classic33

Im not telling anyone what to say or moderating anything….but as i said, no one came forward to defend you, because they also think your a sexual predator, sending PM for sexual gratification.
You assume too much again.
You're the only person saying that, and you've no way of knowing what others think. Why should I think the same way as you(Would I want to!). If I thought something was wrong, I'd be saying something not staying quiet.

If you feel that strongly about it and the rest of your claims on what you think has been done, take a short walk to the police station and report it.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

You assume too much again.
You're the only person saying that, and you've no way of knowing what others think. Why should I think the same way as you(Would I want to!). If I thought something was wrong, I'd be saying something not staying quiet.

If you feel that strongly about it and the rest of your claims on what you think has been done, take a short walk to the police station and report it.

People were quick enough to defend him when i called him a racist……but no one came out after i posted the private message he send me for sexual gratification. Now you want to defend him, crack on

also i dont need to walk to a police station to report him, i can do it online…….

classic33

More crap from classic here…..i couldnt give a fark were our paths crossed to be honest, it is of no concern to me. You obviously didnt make any sense when we supposedly met, thats of it was even me in the first place…..

and if and when there is a hospepipe ban i will adhere it, the same as i do with everything like the covid restrictions, i wonder how many of those you broke???
Not one.
Travel restricted to required journeys only. Accused of going overboard on the mask front, but you can't please everyone.

And as a person classified as CEV I'd to be careful what I did.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Not one.
Travel restricted to required journeys only. Accused of going overboard on the mask front, but you can't please everyone.

And as a person classified as CEV I'd to be careful what I did.

Well done you…..same here, not a rule broken and still use a mask in stores when i go

maybe you should post a copy of that hosepipe ban thats coming into effect in south wales in the first week of september, so people are aware of it.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
People were quick enough to defend him when i called him a racist……but no one came out after i posted the private message he send me for sexual gratification. Now you want to defend him, crack on

also i dont need to walk to a police station to report him, i can do it online…….

*Sigh*

If you want to report me to the police, be my guest. As I said before, they'll do f*cking nothing. But it would be hilarious if you actually did it.

And if you genuinely think that was for sexual gratification, you really are deluded.

I bet you don't even know what a sub is. Is your favourite flavour of ice-cream vanilla?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

*Sigh*

If you want to report me to the police, be my guest. As I said before, they'll do f*cking nothing. But it would be hilarious if you actually did it.

And if you genuinely think that was for sexual gratification, you really are deluded.

I bet you don't even know what a sub is. Is your favourite flavour of ice-cream vanilla?

One does protest too much and thinks hes some sort of clever dick…..your not clever pal just a pathetic human being who sends out PMs on forums for sexual gratification….

@classic33 any chance of you posting the information from welsh water on the hosepipe ban starting the first week of September. As its September on Thursday you see???

AndyRM

Elder Goth
One does protest too much and thinks hes some sort of clever dick…..your not clever pal just a pathetic human being who sends out PMs on forums for sexual gratification….

@classic33 any chance of you posting the information from welsh water on the hosepipe ban starting the first week of September. As its September on Thursday you see???

Believe me, I don't send out messages on forums for sexual gratification. I know what I am, who I am, and my level of intelligence.

I do enjoy when you insult people's intelligence, when you can barely type or apparently comprehend what other people say to you. I don't know if that's part of your nonsensical trolling shtick, or if you're dyslexic, or maybe type with your elbows?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Believe me, I don't send out messages on forums for sexual gratification. I know what I am, who I am, and my level of intelligence.

I do enjoy when you insult people's intelligence, when you can barely type or apparently comprehend what other people say to you. I don't know if that's part of your nonsensical trolling shtick, or if you're dyslexic, or maybe type with your elbows?

Your just a thick racist sexual predator…..no matter what you say, we all know what you are.

The forum Sex Troll….looking for his next sexual kick via Pm

Mugshot

Über Member
1661702772518.jpeg

theclaud

Reading around the chip
There may be a rose-tinted element to this, but didn't we used to get a better class of wind-up artist / attention-seeker? Y'know - bonj, blazed, brokenflipflop - all the Bs. Ridiculous but entertaining. When's jowwy gonna reveal his playful side? Can't be much fun just behaving like a malignant shit-funnel.

Top Bottom