Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
South west wales…..nowhere near were i live, basically the opposite side of the country. But dont let facts get in the way of your pathetic attempt at bailing out someone else.

They specifically mentioned South Wales.

I'm not bailing him out, just pointing out the facts.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
They specifically mentioned South Wales.

I'm not bailing him out, just pointing out the facts.

No hosepipe ban though you farking clown and that was 19th august…..not the first week of september like classic33 stated.

Thats like saying theres a hosepipe ban in yorkshire and telling the people of devon they cant use theirs because if it. Stick to your own farking business and keep you farking ugly fat mug out of others.

and the reason it mentions south wales, is because pembrokeshire is in farking south wales, you farking idiot

AndyRM

Elder Goth
No hosepipe ban though you farking clown and that was 19th august…..not the first week of september like classic33 stated.

Thats like saying theres a hosepipe ban in yorkshire and telling the people of devon they cant use theirs because if it. Stick to your own farking business and keep you farking ugly fat mug out of others.

and the reason it mentions south wales, is because pembrokeshire is in farking south wales, you farking idiot

Hell mend me...

Whatever he stated, there's a hosepipe ban in South Wales. Where I used to go on holiday with my ex. Druidstone Hotel in Haverfordwest. Lovely part of the world. The surfing was great.

Since you're so interested in my features, I'm devastatingly handsome, 6"1' and weigh roughly 80KG.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Hell mend me...

Whatever he stated, there's a hosepipe ban in South Wales. Where I used to go on holiday with my ex. Druidstone Hotel in Haverfordwest. Lovely part of the world. The surfing was great.

Since you're so interested in my features, I'm devastatingly handsome, 6"1' and weigh roughly 80KG.

Self praise, is no praise at all……..south wales is a big place. Like i said, keep your nose out of other peoples business

anyway just like your many exes, im bored with you now. Enjoy your lonely thread.

classic33

A drought now declared in south west england and still nothing from classic33 on the so called hosepipe ban from welsh water for the people of south wales……hes probably still to busy trolling my main account, like the mods over there have informed me.
One, they can't say that and they wouldn't. You "closed up" your account on there long ago. Only the moderators and yourself can access your account. So explain how trolling of it is possible.

I've better things to be doing than that. But as an extra, just for you, I was looking at the Garden Rebuild* thread today, on a public computer. Then again you said, on here it was rubbish that I'd posted about the pictures. And you go and start a thread about it. In that thread you said you'd spoken to me, and I'd refused to answer. That's nowt but a blatant lie on your part. You do tie yourself up fairly easily. I mean, if as you said it was rubbish, why would you be bothered about it? Fear of being caught maybe. If that's why you deleted the pictures, perhaps you should have changed the wording in the post as well. Saying that the sprinklers were on. With the thread now locked, you can't do that.

Swansea, and surrounding areas, have been hit with a hosepipe ban already. Drain cleaning companies required to use the old methods, with water jetting as a last resort.
We're not in the first week of September yet.

Did show some of your posts to a criminal profiler, the questions she asked were unexpected. The "result" for want of a better way of putting it, wasn't.
I was asked "has he, it's got to be a he, been reported?"

*Note it's no longer called that on the site. No Longer Being Updated is the working title now.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

One, they can't say that and they wouldn't. You "closed up" your account on there long ago. Only the moderators and yourself can access your account. So explain how trolling of it is possible.

I've better things to be doing than that. But as an extra, just for you, I was looking at the Garden Rebuild* thread today, on a public computer. Then again you said, on here it was rubbish that I'd posted about the pictures. And you go and start a thread about it. In that thread you said you'd spoken to me, and I'd refused to answer. That's nowt but a blatant lie on your part. You do tie yourself up fairly easily. I mean, if as you said it was rubbish, why would you be bothered about it? Fear of being caught maybe. If that's why you deleted the pictures, perhaps you should have changed the wording in the post as well. Saying that the sprinklers were on. With the thread now locked, you can't do that.

Swansea, and surrounding areas, have been hit with a hosepipe ban already. Drain cleaning companies required to use the old methods, with water jetting as a last resort.
We're not in the first week of September yet.

Did show some of your posts to a criminal profiler, the questions she asked were unexpected. The "result" for want of a better way of putting it, wasn't.
I was asked "has he, it's got to be a he, been reported?"

*Note it's no longer called that on the site. No Longer Being Updated is the working title now.

More pathetic nonsense…….stick to yorkshire news or is the irish post more your thing. As for a criminal profiler, pull the other one It plays jingle bells.

havent been trolling my account, yet knows it was locked long ago…..says he met me 6yrs ago, yet doesnt know who i am or were he met me, but thats nothing new for trolls, they like making up stories.

oh and no hosepipe ban in swansea either

CD61F2C7-29B4-484F-854F-31158F465172.png

Last edited:

classic33

More pathetic nonsense…….stick to yorkshire news or is the irish post more your thing. As for a criminal profiler, pull the other one It plays jingle bells.

havent been trolling my account, yet knows it was locked long ago…..says he met me 6yrs ago, yet doesnt know who i am or were he met me, but thats nothing new for trolls, they like making up stories.
More a Yorkshire Post or T n'A, or the Irish Times, Sunday People sort myself.

Not really interested in pulling the other one, or anyone for that matter. There's no telling where that will lead.

Where, and when, did I say I met you six years ago. Either a link to the post, or a screenshot of the post will do. Neither have I said where. You'd do well to read what you're replying to before pressing anything. Then silly little mistakes like unsolicited messages you sent, would be remembered.
You're the one who told me what you were doing, and why. Along with the sex and travel advice.

Now maybe if you'd left the post at "More useless rubbish....." you'd have some credibility. But changing what you posted in the first place doesn't help your case

She's real enough.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

More a Yorkshire Post or T n'A, or the Irish Times, Sunday People sort myself.

Not really interested in pulling the other one, or anyone for that matter. There's no telling where that will lead.

Where, and when, did I say I met you six years ago. Either a link to the post, or a screenshot of the post will do. Neither have I said where. You'd do well to read what you're replying to before pressing anything. Then silly little mistakes like unsolicited messages you sent, would be remembered.
You're the one who told me what you were doing, and why. Along with the sex and travel advice.

Now maybe if you'd left the post at "More useless rubbish....." you'd have some credibility. But changing what you posted in the first place doesn't help your case

She's real enough.

Again more bollox from you……….keep on trolling classic.

FACC2C99-3B39-4167-B532-A82C56539029.png

is this not your post were you said we crossed paths 6yrs ago, but i wouldnt remember how……and i didnt say you said where, i said you couldnt tell me where.

as for the rest more witterings from a troll.

also zero messages from me to you on Cc and ive checked through all 17 pages…..there are two message threads from you to me though, one about ebikes and one about another member.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Self praise, is no praise at all……..south wales is a big place. Like i said, keep your nose out of other peoples business

anyway just like your many exes, im bored with you now. Enjoy your lonely thread.

Oh dear. Another lack of comprehension.

It's hardly self praise. I know I'm gorgeous, and I know my partners think so too.

You're the one who has created this weird image of me.

Fair enough, but your image couldn't be further from the truth.

Go water your grass.

classic33

Again more bollox from you……….keep on trolling classic.

View attachment 2038

is this not your post were you said we crossed paths 6yrs ago, but i wouldnt remember how……and i didnt say you said where, i said you couldnt tell me where.

as for the rest more witterings from a troll.

also zero messages from me to you on Cc and ive checked through all 17 pages…..there are two message threads from you to me though, one about ebikes and one about another member.
My post, aye. However "says he met me 6yrs ago, yet doesnt know who i am or were he met me," which isn't what that screenshot shows was posted.

Your posted answer included
"i couldnt give a fark were our paths crossed to be honest, it is of no concern to me. You obviously didnt make any sense when we supposedly met, thats of it was even me in the first place….."
Nothing about me not being able to tell you. I'd mentioned that you'd acknowledged remembering posts from two weeks ago was a problem, so wasn't expecting you to remember where our paths crossed. I'd rather let you work that out.

As for the messages, I've three from you*, which includes the one with your sex and travel advice, you're showing as having left all three. Which is why you're showing nothing. One refers to an incident on there that you wanted everyone to know about. Presumably because you started the thread, about something you did, which you shouldn't, and went on to blame everyone but yourself for what you did.

*Brings the total to five.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

My post, aye. However "says he met me 6yrs ago, yet doesnt know who i am or were he met me," which isn't what that screenshot shows was posted.

Your posted answer included
"i couldnt give a fark were our paths crossed to be honest, it is of no concern to me. You obviously didnt make any sense when we supposedly met, thats of it was even me in the first place….."
Nothing about me not being able to tell you. I'd mentioned that you'd acknowledged remembering posts from two weeks ago was a problem, so wasn't expecting you to remember where our paths crossed. I'd rather let you work that out.

As for the messages, I've three from you*, which includes the one with your sex and travel advice, you're showing as having left all three. Which is why you're showing nothing. One refers to an incident on there that you wanted everyone to know about. Presumably because you started the thread, about something you did, which you shouldn't, and went on to blame everyone but yourself for what you did.

*Brings the total to five.

Whatever…….

Top Bottom