Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-66926080
'X, formerly Twitter, has the biggest proportion of disinformation of six big social networks, a European Commission study has suggested.
It examined over 6,000 unique social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, X, and YouTube.
The study analysed content in three countries deemed particularly at risk to disinformation - Spain, Poland and Slovakia.
The BBC has approached X for comment.'
A bit of context, Musk/X/Twitter opted out to work with the EU to work with their list of ''misinformation'' Twitter also doesn't remove but adds context to it, unclear how to EU misinformation club reads that. Personally i think it's a better if for example Russia claims ''We only hit military targets'' to have added context below that say something like 80% of Russia's missiles hit civilian targets , then removing the message altogether.

Which is what I thought when I started the thread...seems completely clueless....
Clueless would be better than using it as his comic/cosplay playground what he now seems to do as X corp is directly from some kind of comic. He is taking the man-child thing to the next level.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Virtually every post I make is now immediately like by one of these dating scambots. And they come in sets with the same name. So I just tweeted three replies, came back a minute later and they'd each been liked by a separate bot, all named Samantha. It's bloody ridiculous.

matticus

Guru
Virtually every post I make is now immediately like by one of these dating scambots. And they come in sets with the same name. So I just tweeted three replies, came back a minute later and they'd each been liked by a separate bot, all named Samantha. It's bloody ridiculous.

You mean they're not real hot 20-something laaaaydeez, intrigued by my incisive comment?!? You've ruined my day Jim.

(the pattern I noted was it's mainly my replies that get no other feedback. My popular/controversial tweets - which is of course 99.9999999% of them - seem less attractive to these mademoiselles .)

yeah so musk really got those botnets under control, they now pay him(warning evidenceless assumption) and annoy the end users...

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru

I'm sorry I haven't a clue....

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm sorry I haven't a clue....
The lovely Samantha is about as real as this one.

Screenshot_20230927-203911_X.jpg

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
You're a sucker for an Animal Lover, aren't you?.

I'm not proud....

Beebo

Veteran
Its free speech, you can say what you believe.

Free Speech has consequences. And Jones is a nasty grifter.
if you can’t produce any witnesses to back up your nonsense then don’t be surprised if you get sued for $billions.
And then don’t cry like you’re the victim.

C R

Über Member
Free Speech has consequences. And Jones is a nasty grifter.
if you can’t produce any witnesses to back up your nonsense then don’t be surprised if you get sued for $billions.
And then don’t cry like you’re the victim.

My feeling is that Andy is more of a freeze peach advocate than a free speech advocate.

Top Bottom