These Covid Polices Are Going Well .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

They didn't stop it though did they?
Mainly because Labour defended British people, yet again, wasn't it?

Or was it that Starmer would prefer to face Captain Cock-up at the next election instead of a new leader, so will prop him up until he's weak enough to fall completely?

D

Deleted member 28

Mainly because Labour defended British people, yet again, wasn't it?

Or was it that Starmer would prefer to face Captain Cock-up at the next election instead of a new leader, so will prop him up until he's weak enough to fall completely?
Sounds like a cunning plan, must admit I found it strange.
I think if Boris is still at the Helm he would have obviously weathered the storm and Labour will have no more chance of winning as they do now.
There are other opinions available of course.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I meant voting Tory meant you were voting for stricter rules in general,taking away more of our freedoms etc.

I'm not sure I agree...partner missed two funerals of relatives and didn't see family for over a year.My own dad was lucky ish...but I reckon long covid has just about finished him off.I didn't go out and have a normalish Xmas last year.Did you ?

I could not possibly comment.

icowden

Legendary Member
I think if Boris is still at the Helm he would have obviously weathered the storm and Labour will have no more chance of winning as they do now.
There are other opinions available of course.

You realise at the moment that Labour have the strongest chance of "winning" at the moment, as long as they form a liberal coalition with Lib Dems (and possibly greens)?

D

Deleted member 49

You realise at the moment that Labour have the strongest chance of "winning" at the moment, as long as they form a liberal coalition with Lib Dems (and possibly greens)?
Are the Lib Dems a actual political party....asking for a friend.

UK Covid cases at record level with 78,610 new infections
Figure exceeds previous peak of 68,053 on 8 January, as Omicron variant continues its rapid spread

Bozza rambles to the nation at 1700.....

Beebo

Veteran
UK Covid cases at record level with 78,610 new infections
Figure exceeds previous peak of 68,053 on 8 January, as Omicron variant continues its rapid spread

Bozza rambles to the nation at 1700.....
The 90 or so Tory MP who voted against restrictions must be happy with themselves in the face of those statistics.

D

Deleted member 49

They'd be tolerable without Johnson there....what is the point of him in these briefings other than to waffle.Just leave it to Whitty and whoever expert is there.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
GET BOOSTED NOW! That's me sorted then....
cadbury_boost_m48-5g.jpg

Top Bottom