The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

I don't have to defend anything thanks', I voted Tory as they promised to get Brexit done and I take little interest in anything else any of them have ever done.

I can easily not post on here but then you would only have Paley, and on occasion Bolton to disagree with, looks like Craig has give it neck so what then?

I only came on this bit as they banned me from the other one for a month and I don't mind a bit of sport from time to time so thought 'Why not'?.

I don't care who lines who's pockets, I work to provide the lifestyle I enjoy and life's good, I certainly don't worry about things' I have no control over.
Get Brexit done...lol.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Anyone still think scum is unacceptable...there a fecking discrace.

1. I didn't vote Conservative
2. I voted Remain
3. I think this is a very badly thought out decision by the Government, which may well come back to bite them on the backside.
4. "The Rules" are not the Conservative party Rules, they are "The Commons" Rules.
5. I don't know the details of "the Rules", but, what little I have read makes me think they perhaps should be revised (note, revised, not relaxed).
6. I don't see why revising the rules should allow Owen Paterson off the hook, if he broke the rules in existence at the time
7. I deplore dishonest and/or corrupt Politicians of ALL Parties and/or Political persuations.
8. I don't think I fit in here ;)

D

Deleted member 49

1. I didn't vote Conservative
2. I voted Remain
3. I think this is a very badly thought out decision by the Government, which may well come back to bite them on the backside.
4. "The Rules" are not the Conservative party Rules, they are "The Commons" Rules.
5. I don't know the details of "the Rules", but, what little I have read makes me think they perhaps should be revised (note, revised, not relaxed).
6. I don't see why revising the rules should allow Owen Paterson off the hook, if he broke the rules in existence at the time
7. I deplore dishonest and/or corrupt Politicians of ALL Parties and/or Political persuations.
8. I don't think I fit in here ;)
Are you asking me something....or telling me ?

swansonj

Regular
I don't care who lines who's pockets, I work to provide the lifestyle I enjoy and life's good, I certainly don't worry about things' I have no control over.
Funny, when I told Pale Rider that right-wingers are fundamentally selfish, he told me I was playing the man not the ball.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I don't have to defend anything thanks',
I suppose that is true of everyone who posts in this section. Not much point though if you make an assertion but are unwilling to back it up.
I voted Tory as they promised to get Brexit done and I take little interest in anything else any of them have ever done.
Now Brexit is done, I think the rest of your sentence is the height of folly (if you don't mind me saying so!). Isn't the integrity, policies and competence of any government of any hue vital to the well-being of the nation as a whole?

This must be the worst government and prime minister of my lifetime, including that of Labour prime ministers for whom I have never voted. The only one possibly as bad was Blair with his messianic pretensions.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Are you asking me something....or telling me ?

I don't see any question marks in my post, so, personally, I would assume they are not questions. ;)

D

Deleted member 28

Funny, when I told Pale Rider that right-wingers are fundamentally selfish, he told me I was playing the man not the ball.
I would imagine you're quite right, I go to work to improve mine and my close families standard of living.
My close friends are pretty much the same so I guess I could be classed as selfish, I give a bit to certain charities i.e. Lifeboats & Air Ambulance.

What do 'left winger's' do then?

D

Deleted member 49

I would imagine you're quite right, I go to work to improve mine and my close families standard of living.
My close friends are pretty much the same so I guess I could be classed as selfish, I give a bit to certain charities i.e. Lifeboats & Air Ambulance.
Id say we're pretty similar from this....but we're not 😁

mudsticks

Squire
Both good answers....but in the game of pointless I'd have gone with the armed forces....

Anywhere entrenched power imbalances, and a sense of entitlement lurk..

Accompanied by a culture of 'you don't tell' because you'll lose your job, you won't be listened to , or you just put up with it, or you won't get on...

The field is pretty wide really..

We're all the same, Family and friends come first, we work to provide for ourselves.

I just admit it.

Nope sorry, were not all 'the same'

Some of us do all of the above, yes..

And then, for some mystifying reason,
some of us feel the impulse to do a little more for 'the bigger picture: ..

Not saying everyone should, or even has the the capacity to do so.

But billions of people, world wide care about other stuff, and go the extra mile, or ten to do something about it..

Beebo

Veteran
We're all the same, Family and friends come first, we work to provide for ourselves.

I just admit it.
A very simplistic view of the world.
What happens if one day you can no longer provide for yourself and family?

Top Bottom