The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Without thinking too hard:

Catholic Priest etc
Church of England Vicar etc

But, I take your point, it should not happen.
The Church?
Both good answers....but in the game of pointless I'd have gone with the armed forces....

D

Deleted member 49

Owen Paterson
What Standards Committee said:

'No previous case of paid advocacy has seen so many breaches or such a clear pattern of behaviour in failing to separate private and public interests'
In other words a proper Tory 🙄

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Anyone out there in right wing NACA land want to come and justify this? Explain to us whining lefties how exactly your Tory lords and masters aren't just utter scum?

D

Deleted member 49

Anyone out there in right wing NACA land want to come and justify this? Explain to us whining lefties how exactly your Tory lords and masters aren't just utter scum?
Don't hold your breath....it's called winning 🙄

D

Deleted member 28

You'll be lucky there's only about 3 who come on here, Paley get's a battering every time, I couldn't give a F**k and I think Bolton is somewhere in the middle.

You need to get your kicks elsewhere I think, entertaining though.

D

Deleted member 49

You'll be lucky there's only about 3 who come on here, Paley get's a battering every time, I couldn't give a F**k and I think Bolton is somewhere in the middle.

You need to get your kicks elsewhere I think, entertaining though.
If you couldn't give a feck why bother ? You voted for this shitshow so how about trying to defend that instead of the "doesn't affect me" which you might not think it does...well I'm sure you know thats not the case really.
Today they sunk to another low by scrapping its own corruption rules to protect a corrupt politician...maybe your not arsed.You really should be.As a working bloke there's feck all in it for you.Yoir lining their pockets and their laughing at you whilst they do it.

D

Deleted member 28

If you couldn't give a feck why bother ? You voted for this shitshow so how about trying to defend that instead of the "doesn't affect me" which you might not think it does...well I'm sure you know thats not the case really.
Today they sunk to another low by scrapping its own corruption rules to protect a corrupt politician...maybe your not arsed.You really should be.As a working bloke there's feck all in it for you.Yoir lining their pockets and their laughing at you whilst they do it.
I don't have to defend anything thanks', I voted Tory as they promised to get Brexit done and I take little interest in anything else any of them have ever done.

I can easily not post on here but then you would only have Paley, and on occasion Bolton to disagree with, looks like Craig has give it neck so what then?

I only came on this bit as they banned me from the other one for a month and I don't mind a bit of sport from time to time so thought 'Why not'?.

I don't care who lines who's pockets, I work to provide the lifestyle I enjoy and life's good, I certainly don't worry about things' I have no control over.

Top Bottom