Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I suggest you address that question to @Adam4868 , it was him who introduced the term, I simply replied.

This response is a disingenuous cop out, similar to which you have used previously. Did you have any idea what the piggy bank meant before replying?

If you did you should be able and willing to explain. If you didn't then why reply as you did?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
This response is a disingenuous cop out, similar to which you have used previously. Did you have any idea what the piggy bank meant before replying?

If you did you should be able and willing to explain. If you didn't then why reply as you did?

I was mistaken, you need to address the question regarding the "piggy bank" to @albion.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I was mistaken, you need to address the question regarding the "piggy bank" to @albion.

So you haven't a clue what it is?

Hint: Albion can answer this without me requesting him to, if he wants to, since he has been tagged twice.

I was interested in the specifics of your answer relating to pre WW2 and the difference in our piggy bank since then.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Too many muppets here.
Silly Miss. Considering we now have nothing in reserve.
Miss who? Piggy?

You've seen that photo of me and BoldonLad then...

Attachments

• TMS-Statler&Waldorf-BalconyBox.jpg
    TMS-Statler&Waldorf-BalconyBox.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 2

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
So you haven't a clue what it is?

Hint: Albion can answer this without me requesting him to, if he wants to, since he has been tagged twice.

I was interested in the specifics of your answer relating to pre WW2 and the difference in our piggy bank since then.

Whatever you wish to think, feel free

Top Bottom