The whiff is growing- £2k worth of football tickets for Mr Starmer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Oh dear, another investigation in to the whiter than white Keir Starmer. “Mr Rules” also forget about £18,000 worth of earnings, which he blamed some other people for, he “apologised for the fact that administrative errors in his office have led to a small number of late declarations”

Predictably “There’s no problem here.” and “My office is dealing with it and will be replying in due course.”

He needs to look at his office staff, they have forgotten about £2k worth of footie tickets, £18k worth of earnings, that Angela Rayner was at a party with him and that the curry house was chosen in advance.

I have said it before, if you think one lot are any better than the others, then you are deluded. They are cut from the same cloth.

Look here is a Guardian link so you all know it is actually the truth :laugh:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-over-alleged-breaches-of-mps-code-of-conduct

Rusty Nails

Country Member
We know it's the truth, now we will see what the outcome of the investigation is. A novel approach but one that works.

D

Deleted member 49

Oh dear, another investigation in to the whiter than white Keir Starmer. “Mr Rules” also forget about £18,000 worth of earnings, which he blamed some other people for, he “apologised for the fact that administrative errors in his office have led to a small number of late declarations”

Predictably “There’s no problem here.” and “My office is dealing with it and will be replying in due course.”

He needs to look at his office staff, they have forgotten about £2k worth of footie tickets, £18k worth of earnings, that Angela Rayner was at a party with him and that the curry house was chosen in advance.

I have said it before, if you think one lot are any better than the others, then you are deluded. They are cut from the same cloth.

Look here is a Guardian link so you all know it is actually the truth :laugh:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-over-alleged-breaches-of-mps-code-of-conduct
Feck off with your Guardian links....your worse than Fabbers 🙄

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Feck off with your Guardian links....your worse than Fabbers 🙄

But if anyone puts up anything other than the Guardian, then the source is used to detract from the point of the post, which is of course that Keir Starmer is a liar who has tried a few times to play the system and then blame his 'office' for stuff he lied about.

D

Deleted member 49

But if anyone puts up anything other than the Guardian, then the source is used to detract from the point of the post, which is of course that Keir Starmer is a liar who has tried a few times to play the system and then blame his 'office' for stuff he lied about.
Post up what you want...Mail your chosen rag ?
But I hope your not trying to compare Starmer with Johnson. Two football tickets registered late by Starmer himself, is that the only reason he's being investigated ?lol....
I'm not defending him though,the sooner he fecks off the better for me.The lies he told to get himself elected leader and the broken promises are reason enough for me.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Let's all play the 'THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!!' game.

Fwiw I have no skin in this game, I do not live in England and the travails of a patently useless waste of toxic Red-Tory skin like Starmer are of less than zero consequence to me.

It's an amusing spectator sport though, on many levels.

D

Deleted member 49

The British Kebab Awards lol...😂
Screenshot_20220613-164250.png

All uphill

Who would you rather buy a second hand car from?

Who would you rather a dearly loved family member became involved with?

spen666

Post up what you want...Mail your chosen rag ?
But I hope your not trying to compare Starmer with Johnson. Two football tickets registered late by Starmer himself, is that the only reason he's being investigated ?lol....
I'm not defending him though,the sooner he fecks off the better for me.The lies he told to get himself elected leader and the broken promises are reason enough for me.

The British Kebab Awards lol...😂
View attachment 1441
seem to my basic accounting skills this is more than 2 football match tickets

I'm more interested in what he got from Watford for their 4 tickets to be worth a combined £1416 or £354 each ( or £360 eac at Palace

mind you a ticket for the British Kebab Awards is valued at £522

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
£522 for a ticket to the British Kebab Awards? That must be a hell of a doner they're dishing out. Drinks served in Jesus's shoe presumably, at that price. Did Keir actually go though? What do they call the awards they give out, the Donnies?

D

Deleted member 49

Let's all play the 'THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!!' game.

Fwiw I have no skin in this game, I do not live in England and the travails of a patently useless waste of toxic Red-Tory skin like Starmer are of less than zero consequence to me.

It's an amusing spectator sport though, on many levels.
But we love the Scots 🤩

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-182631.png
    Screenshot_20220613-182631.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 13

Rusty Nails

Country Member

In your humble and unbiased opinion of course, and not trying to compare him to that proven serial liar across the front bench.

He has said he will resign if fined over the Curry incident and has given an explanation for this that will be investigated. Many politicians have been criticised/investigated for delays in declaring income/gifts and the large majority are found to have been guilty of nothing more than poor administration. You probably realise that they very rarely complete the forms themselves but leave it to their office staff. It isn't like a normal job where the people fill in and submit their own expense forms.

But keep on going at trying to stir it up before the evidence is in. If he is guilty of deliberate lying for gain then he should go, not a day too soon for some on this forum, but until then it is not a real problem, just an embarrassment.

Top Bottom