Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

still not answered how you would feel though...typical really. i would guess you would be crying like a baby, because its what you do on here everyday.
How would I feel knowing I'd been caught out abusing women and then paid my way out of it....let me think about that.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
How would I feel knowing I'd been caught out abusing women and then paid my way out of it....let me think about that.

that wasnt the question........sure your not a politician???

icowden

Legendary Member
Here's the latest on the heckler...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-62889396

Interestingly this isn't a criminal offence in England and Wales, only in Scotland. However the ECHR requires that citizens know what actions will break the law - it may be that a good defence barrister will argue that the arrest is contrary to this chaps human right to protest. If there is no evidence of actual "alarm" then the conduct must be "flagrant" - a standard of conduct which would be alarming or seriously disturbing to any reasonable person in the circumstances.

Personally I think a better approach might have been to have a quiet word. "Look - I appreciate you want to protest, but this blokes just lost his mother. Have a think about what you'd like to happen at your mum's funeral. Don't do it again."

Royal.jpg

Because Prince Andrew didn't do something as awful as falling in love and marrying a woman of colour it seems. :rolleyes:

icowden

Legendary Member
You think cops should enforce etiquette?
I think a quiet word would have better optics than arresting someone for shouting.

Top Bottom