Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Not another one. It's jobby under a new name. IP address gives it all away.

Did he get kicked out then?

matticus

Guru
My personal take is you can and should be able to protest him as often as you like, except at a time like this.
Have to agree with this.

Giving someone abuse at their mother's funeral? Some pathetic playground two wrongs making a right logic here. Some of you are showing your true colours - really quite shitty examples of humanity. 💩

matticus

Guru
You think cops should enforce etiquette?

Actually "having a quiet word" has always been their most effective tactic. Don't be a twat.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Have to agree with this.

Giving someone abuse at their mother's funeral? Some pathetic playground two wrongs making a right logic here. Some of you are showing your true colours - really quite shitty examples of humanity. 💩

1. It wasn't at the funeral.
2. He's avoided any kind of public scrutiny since his ill-judged interview with Maitlis in which everyone could see him lying his face off, so let us know when a member of the public might find the 'right' time in your eyes to hold him to account. Thx.
3. Shouting something mildly rude at a sex abuser isn't remotely equivalent in seriousness to trafficking girls and women for sexual abuse, so stop with the 'two wrongs' false equivalence bollocks.
4. Elizabeth used her wealth and power to shelter her son from the consequences of his crimes. She paid off a victim. It's one of many things she probably should have thought about if decorum at her death was the most important thing for her.

matticus

Guru
TheClaud wrote:
"
1663750342700.png

"

There you go Claud: two wrongs making a right, playground logic. You started this line of dicussion, and it's pretty shitty.

matticus

Guru
As well as messing up the quote function

More playground stuff - this time a pathetic attempt at point-scoring. Nothing wrong with my quoting - you DID write that stuff, no? In reply to jowwy, no?
Stand by what you wrote. It's pretty simple.
p.s. I can't see the tweet you quoted, so no idea if it's some "end of thread" killer comment, sorry.

Last edited:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
More playground stuff - this time a pathetic attempt at point-scoring. Nothing wrong with my quoting - you DID write that stuff, no? In reply to jowwy, no?
Stand by what you wrote. It's pretty simple.
p.s. I can't see the tweet you quoted, so no idea if it's some "end of thread" killer comment, sorry.

I've no idea what you're on about. I don't believe you need a Twitter account in order to see embedded Tweets (?) and I don't think I've posted a Tweet in this thread for over a week - the last one looked like this if that helps:

Screenshot_20220921-123149-443.png

But I'm still not sure why you need to screenshot my posts on here instead of just replying.

Just because you don't like an argument, it doesn't make it 'playground'. Only one of us is treating sexual abuse seriously here, and it isn't you.

Top Bottom