Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

theclaud

Reading around the chip
My personal take is you can and should be able to protest him as often as you like, except at a time like this.

As in, the one time he steps out of his massive castle so that the public can get anywhere near the big nonce?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
As in, the one time he steps out of his massive castle so that the public can get anywhere near the big nonce?

shows a deep lack of respect to abuse some one at the procession of his dead mother......come on, even you can see that??

Beebo

Veteran

Surely being locked away is a good thing. You’re arguing that it’s unfair that he’s locked away because we can’t boo him.
So the only time we can boo him is at a funeral.
If he appears at the coronation then boo as much as you like.

jowwy

If Prince Nonce had a shred of respect for his victims he should have stayed at home.

last i heard he hadnt been convicted of anything, so why should he be home prisoned?? and not attend his dead mothers procession/funeral??

D

Deleted member 49

last i heard he hadnt been convicted of anything, so why should he be home prisoned?? and not attend his dead mothers procession/funeral??
Yea I wonder why he was excused of Royal duties....not like he has anything to hide is it ?

jowwy

Yea I wonder why he was excused of Royal duties....not like he has anything to hide is it ?

was he convicted of anything??? i dont think he was, doesnt matter what our personal feelings are. Hes attending his mothers funeral for fark sake....how would you feel if that was you being abused like that, at your parents funeral???

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Surely being locked away is a good thing. You’re arguing that it’s unfair that he’s locked away because we can’t boo him.
So the only time we can boo him is at a funeral.
If he appears at the coronation then boo as much as you like.

He's not locked away, although arguably he should be - he's avoiding scrutiny.

D

Deleted member 49

was he convicted of anything??? i dont think he was, doesnt matter what our personal feelings are. Hes attending his mothers funeral for fark sake....how would you feel if that was you being abused like that, at your parents funeral???
My heart bleeds....

Top Bottom