Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 09.42.28.png

My brother's contribution to the world of humour, this morning

Wasn't sure if to put it hear, or, in the heatwave (1976) thread

icowden

Legendary Member
Prince Andrew has never, to this date, faced trial for being, an alleged, rapist paedophile.
This is true. In order to bring a trial there has to be this stuff called "evidence" and at present most of this appears to be circumstantial. Virginia Giuffre was going to bring him to trial but £10million made her change her mind.

D

Deleted member 49

This is true. In order to bring a trial there has to be this stuff called "evidence" and at present most of this appears to be circumstantial. Virginia Giuffre was going to bring him to trial but £10million made her change her mind.
Normal rules dont apply....he's a god appointed nonce.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Virginia Giuffre was going to bring him to trial but £10million made her change her mind.

Not just the £10M but, more importantly for me, the agreement by Andrew that he would never deny meeting or raping Ms Giuffre. That’s not something done by an innocent party.

Beebo

Veteran
I expect his privileged position has also helped him get away with, alleged, rape. No sweat.

I expect it could be the opposite.
Had he been a nobody the case would have never got off the ground as he couldn’t be tracked down.
Sadly trafficked women are having forced sex every day with loads of men.

Top Bottom