Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member

He is a narcissistic, name-dropping turd but is there any suggestion at all that he was involved in any stage, or knew about her involvement at the time of this photo?

article-2522535-1A0F961500000578-151_468x340.jpg

Although he does keep some dodgy company.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
He is a narcissistic, name-dropping turd but is there any suggestion at all that he was involved in any stage, or knew about her involvement at the time of this photo?

'Any suggestion'? Other than the obvious, I don't have the answers as to which of Maxwell's and/or Epstein's friends and acquaintances were and weren't actively drawing on their supply of coerced and underage flesh, but 'What did you know about this?' sounds a good place to start with everyone in her little black book.

Besides, Morgan hates that picture being shared. :smile:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
'Any suggestion'? Other than the obvious, I don't have the answers as to which of Maxwell's and/or Epstein's friends and acquaintances were and weren't actively drawing on their supply of coerced and underage flesh, but 'What did you know about this?' sounds a good place to start with everyone in her little black book.

That last bit is a good enough reason to show it.

Ian H

Guru

I can't imagine Morgan having sex with anything other than a mirror.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
If you're of a sensitive disposition I suggest you don't read to the end of the first story on page 10 of the latest Private Eye.

I've not got it, and I'm isolating with Covid so unless a friend drops a copy round. Which they might, but if it involves the vinegar strokes of Piers Morgan I'll ask them to give it a miss.

Top Bottom