How long have we got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Tbh you have only got yourselves to blame that im even on here. If it wasnt for the shoot attitude shown towards brexiteers by the many on here and not the few….i would have stayed away.

jowwy

So, you're a hypocrite.
Bringing something that was on the cycling site* back here. You have said it shouldn't be done, yet you go and do it when it suits your needs.

I don't think the spelling was as bad as what you posted above either.

*I also disagree with naming users of another site in here, they can't answer accusations made against them. You're not the first to do this, but you are the only one to be making a habit out of doing it.

Final point, you're wrong about the 21st September.

Sithi.
Ive done it once….hardly much of a habit

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I wonder what would happen on the main cc site, if someone called a member or insinuated members were inarticulate nutjobs

LOL. Mate, you've been borrowing homophobic slurs from Shep because you don't even have the wit to be authentically objectionable in your own right. Wind your neck in.

D

Deleted member 28

For what it's worth @jowwy I think you've lost the plot here a bit, as much as I think sweary b*llox is a bit of a weirdo I can't really see how you can say he's been rascist just because he doesn't agree about Mo Salah?

I don't see eye to eye with most on here and generally do like to see their reactions to my opinions, knowing full well how far from their's they genuinely are.

I think the minute scrutiny over grammar is a bit petty and completely inconsistent as Adamcorbyn is one of the worst yet no one seems to give him any grief but there you go.

I do like a bit of healthy abuse here and there but at least try and be a bit original with a dash of humour if possible, I know these lot seem lacking in the latter but you are coming over as a massive c*ck, and that's from a fellow thick Rascist. 😉

D

Deleted member 49

I think the minute scrutiny over grammar is a bit petty and completely inconsistent as Adamcorbyn is one of the worst yet no one seems to give him any grief but there you go.
Go for it....you might make yourself feel better ?
As for giving me grief it really would be water of a ducks back.

D

Deleted member 28

Go for it....you might make yourself feel better ?
As for giving me grief it really would be water of a ducks back.

I haven't an issue with people's grammar but notice who is 'pulled ' on it and who isn't, you stand out as someone who isn't so I assume you're afforded more leeway than say, jowwlsy.

I really don't need to pick on anyone's spelling because just coming on here gives me a big enough lift.

D

Deleted member 49

I haven't an issue with people's grammar but notice who is 'pulled ' on it and who isn't, you stand out as someone who isn't so I assume you're afforded more leeway than say, jowwlsy.

I really don't need to pick on someone's spelling because just coming on here gives me a big enough lift.
I rarely pull people on personal stuff....as far as I'm aware ? Except that daft tw@t Jim and his take on music 🙄
I mean the latest bouts of childish insults thrown at each other is comical to look in on,but doesn't really do much for this forum.But if it lets a bit of steam of....just looks silly and petty to me.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
I do like a bit of healthy abuse here and there but at least try and be a bit original with a dash of humour if possible..

Might you be over-thinking it?

jowwy

For what it's worth @jowwy I think you've lost the plot here a bit, as much as I think sweary b*llox is a bit of a weirdo I can't really see how you can say he's been rascist just because he doesn't agree about Mo Salah?

I don't see eye to eye with most on here and generally do like to see their reactions to my opinions, knowing full well how far from their's they genuinely are.

I do like a bit of healthy abuse here and there but at least try and be a bit original with a dash of humour if possible, I know these lot seem lacking in the latter but you are coming over as a massive c*ck, and that's from a fellow thick Rascist. 😉

Did you look in the mirror when you typed that, because ive never been complicit in mysogony towards other members….so as for being a massive cock, it takes one to know one.

and if i feel the comments made by andyrm are racist, i have every right to call him out on it, whether you two faced cocks like it or not…..the same as every remainer is happy to call brexiteers thick and racist and never wind anyones knecks in over it.

Last edited:

jowwy

LOL. Mate, you've been borrowing homophobic slurs from Shep because you don't even have the wit to be authentically objectionable in your own right. Wind your neck in.

I dont think ive made any homophobic slurs??? So fark off Or may come and wind your kneck in

Top Bottom