How long have we got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Looking at some threads and the way they've gone, I think Shaun will pull the plug by the year's end.

What say you? Are we beyond redemption? ^_^

I really don't understand this recurring motif.

It functions just fine as a hot poultice drawing all the poison rich microbial culture from the mothership, requires no moderation, gives him no headaches, deters no advertisers. How has this idea that it's a problem for him gained traction?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I really don't understand this recurring motif.

It functions just fine as a hot poultice drawing all the poison rich microbial culture from the mothership, requires no moderation, gives him no headaches, deters no advertisers. How has this idea that it's a problem for him gained traction?

Probably because we have members going back to the mothership and dripping poison…….i have no evidence of this, its just my thoughts……

but one member did yesterday ask how to block dms and conversations on here in the support area of the main cc ……im guessing that wouldnt help.

D

Deleted member 49

Shaun's not an idiot. He's not going to close this down because one feeble-minded fantasist has had a mobile smuggled in to the institution.
Might be like the Masked Singer or whatever it's called where Shaun reveals himself as......insert user name as you see fit.

jowwy

Shaun's not an idiot. He's not going to close this down because one feeble-minded fantasist has had a mobile smuggled in to the institution.

He will if members keep going baxk to the main site and posting about this place and accusing members of bullying and asking for dms to be blocked etc etc…..oh and that wasnt me by the way

classic33

Probably because we have members going back to the mothership and dripping poison…….i have no evidence of this, its just my thoughts……

but one member did yesterday ask how to block dms and conversations on here in the support area of the main cc ……im guessing that wouldnt help.
No-one did that.

But there are more on the cycling site that might be able to answer a question that has been asked a few times before.*

*Site software changes means old methods may not work. Newer members may not know the question had been asked before they joined. And not always in a thread in Site Support.

jowwy

No-one did that.

But there are more on the cycling site that might be able to answer a question that has been asked a few times before.*

*Site software changes means old methods may not work. Newer members may not know the question had been asked before they joined. And not always in a thread in Site Support.

Yes they did and it has since been deletee once i called him out on it….the post is now named “deleted” and in the post it Reads “ sorry, dont mind me”……

the original post asked

“how do you block people from sending dms/conversations as i would rather block them from doing that, than put the, on ignore, as to not ruin the flow of a thread”…..he made that post straight after telling members on here, he was blocking me from sending him DMs…although i think during our dms we had a coridal discussion around a member leaving. He then blame me for calling him out on a thread, when he actually did that himself….so go figure

Last edited:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
In case anybody is wondering I had a general question about the functionality of the forum software. I asked it on the main forum since that one is definitely monitored and moderated with greater site traffic so it's more likely that a software support question will be seen and answered. I have since deleted the question since I don't want to be accused of dragging any personal arguments from this forum across to the main one.

jowwy

In case anybody is wondering I had a general question about the functionality of the forum software. I asked it on the main forum since that one is definitely monitored and moderated with greater site traffic so it's more likely that a software support question will be seen and answered. I have since deleted the question since I don't want to be accused of dragging any personal arguments from this forum across to the main one.

After you told members on here you was blocking someone from sending DMs and conversations…….

classic33

Yes they did and it has since been deletee once i called him out on it….the post is now named “deleted” and in the post it Reads “ sorry, dont mind me”……

the original post asked

“how do you block people from sending dms/conversations as i would rather block them from doing that, than put the, on ignore, as to not ruin the flow of a thread”…..he made that post straight after telling members on here, he was blocking me from sending him DMs…although i think during our dms we had a coridal discussion around a member leaving. He then blame me for calling him out on a thread, when he actually did that himself….so go figure
So, you're a hypocrite.
Bringing something that was on the cycling site* back here. You have said it shouldn't be done, yet you go and do it when it suits your needs.

I don't think the spelling was as bad as what you posted above either.

*I also disagree with naming users of another site in here, they can't answer accusations made against them. You're not the first to do this, but you are the only one to be making a habit out of doing it.

Final point, you're wrong about the 21st September.

Sithi.

jowwy

So, you're a hypocrite.
Bringing something that was on the cycling site* back here. You have said it shouldn't be done, yet you go and do it when it suits your needs.

I don't think the spelling was as bad as what you posted above either.

*I also disagree with naming users of another site in here, they can't answer accusations made against them. You're not the first to do this, but you are the only one to be making a habit out of doing it.

Final point, you're wrong about the 21st September.

Sithi.

Like all the other hypocrits on here, but at least ill admit it…..as for spelling, feck off, i spelt that correctly

Top Bottom