Another runners and riders thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
There's an unintended pun in there....

1666558299230.png
I wanted to see if you'd notice that ...

Beebo

Veteran
The only good thing you can say is that he pulled out before the financial markets opened at 8am tomorrow, which gives us some stability.

Reactions: C R

ebikeerwidnes

SO
basically Johnson has realised that, in order to promote a stable situation and allow for the part and country to move forward he has decided to take the honourable course and back out

Oh - sorry - wrong thread - should have posted to the Political Jokes thread

my bad!!!

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
SO
basically Johnson has realised that, in order to promote a stable situation and allow for the part and country to move forward he has decided to take the honourable course and back out

Oh - sorry - wrong thread - should have posted to the Political Jokes thread

my bad!!!

The even funnier bit is that he cut short his holiday to do it.

C R

Über Member
It also looks like Mordaunt is struggling to make the numbers, though her people still insist she'll make it.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It also looks like Mordaunt is struggling to make the numbers, though her people still insist she'll make it.

to be fair there are still now approx 190 MPs still to declare

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
But do all MPs need to have declared as sponsors before the vote? I thought sponsorship and voting were distinct steps.

Not publicly, but she may still have the numbers

D

Deleted member 49

So now it looks like the richest man in parliment who boasted of taking public money from deprived areas and giving it to wealthy Tory ones is going to be the new PM.
Austerity 2 on its way telling us were going to have to tighten our belts to pay for his own mistakes ! What a fecking choice.

C R

Über Member
So now it looks like the richest man in parliment who boasted of taking public money from deprived areas and giving it to wealthy Tory ones is going to be the new PM.
Austerity 2 on its way telling us were going to have to tighten our belts to pay for his own mistakes ! What a fecking choice.

So you are saying that we'll get cholera and dysentery. :eek:

Top Bottom