Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Morning Shep. Another long day ahead for you on here is it?
Supervising contractors today so may have a bit of time on my hands in between duties, can we look forward to some interesting insight's from you?

mjr

At least he wasn't ambushed with a cup of coffee. That's a firing offence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbv4oCv100

mudsticks

Squire
Supervising contractors today so may have a bit of time on my hands in between duties, can we look forward to some interesting insight's from you?

Btw do you happen to have any 'insights' into this unmitigated shower of venal halfwits, whom you voted into power ??

Mugshot

Über Member
Johnson;

"Lawyer, not a leader."

1643206116845.png

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
I should've gone before Walpole, when I had the chance.

D

Deleted member 28

Btw do you happen to have any 'insights' into this unmitigated shower of venal halfwits, whom you voted into power ??
Not really, Boris will be going soon I would imagine as he's pi$$ed too many voters off with these parties of his which will need time to heal.

Mugshot

Über Member
I would have thought rescuing the dogs would have endeared him to the British Public?
I have no doubt that rescuing dogs rather than Afghan humans would indeed endear him to certain sections of the British public.
However, if Johnson thought it was going to endear him to enough of the British public, he wouldn't have denied he did it.

Top Bottom