Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I have no doubt that rescuing dogs rather than Afghan humans would indeed endear him to certain sections of the British public.
However, if Johnson thought it was going to endear him to enough of the British public, he wouldn't have denied he did it.

yes, that was sort of my point, I would have thought he would have taken credit for it.

D

Deleted member 49

yes, that was sort of my point, I would have thought he would have taken credit for it.
I'm not too sure pets before people is quite the look he's after....then as usual lying about it !
Every single day theres a new lie from Johnson and his goverment it seems.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I think it became a bit toxic when it appeared to prioritise dogs over people.

Yes, that is my personal view, but, listening to many of my acquaintances I am not certain that is a majority view. I doubt many people would actually admit to having that view, but, that doesn't mean they don't have that view. People do not always say what they think (in my experience).

mudsticks

Squire
Not really, Boris will be going soon I would imagine as he's pi$$ed too many voters off with these parties of his which will need time to heal.

The 'parties' are the very least of the crimes on the charge sheet.
Yes, and noone could possibly have anticipated that this would be the outcome when you elect as PM a man who's already been sacked from two different jobs for lying, could they...

But they do seem to have captured the imagination in ways that other far worse offences seem to have been glossed over / ignored.

Such as the terrible mess and suffering we've left behind in Afghanistan, the people we've betrayed and exploited there.

Says something about the allegedly 'Great British Public' that a cake and some parties seem to exercise them more.

I would have thought rescuing the dogs would have endeared him to the British Public?

Yup dogs before brown people - that would be about right, for wayyy too many people in this country

It's horrible isn't it ?
I think he meant insight's because as any fule no, if it ends with an 's', it must have an '.

I'm the one - who as an 'almost' greengrocer, t'is I that should be mis'placing apostrophe's at will.

Yes, that is my personal view, but, listening to many of my acquaintances I am not certain that is a majority view. I doubt many people would actually admit to having that view, but, that doesn't mean they don't have that view. People do not always say what they think (in my experience).
It's actually money talks, i remember that dog shelter guy having a lot of very rich and influential friends.. and with Boris's choice of ugly wallpaper/holidays etc. the circle is round again right? It was a bill he had to settle, sorry afghans! (they wanted to send an private yet for example, but they weren't allowed offcourse.)

Johnson is a liar, not a leader.

Time and time again he has lied.
£350 million a week for the NHS.
Who actually paid for the no. 10 redecoration.
Parties at no. 10.
Prioritising animals over humans airlifted from Kabul...
...to name just a few.

He tried to run roughshod over the democratic process by illegally prorouging parliament. He's packed his cabinet with weak minded and talentless lapdogs who have a collective record of breaking the ministerial code and swivel eyed right wing ideology.

We are constantly told "the PM led this country to the best Covid response in the world!" We are being gaslighted: 170,000 dead and rising, and number 19 in the world for vaccination efficiently (not number 1 in the world as we're constantly being told).

£4billion in fraud is being written off. Just let that sink in. £4billion which could fund the NHS, schools, social care, winter fuel payments. Written off by this wasteful, dishonest and criminally corrupt government.

Yet Johnson continues, a deluded liar, a man without an iota of shame.

Shame on those who continue to defend him.

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran
Yes, and noone could possibly have anticipated that this would be the outcome when you elect as PM a man who's already been sacked from two different jobs for lying, could they...
His charge sheet is very long. This incident was highlighted again on LBC yesterday.
The man was involved in a plot to beat a journalist.
This should bar anyone from high office, and the recording should be played weekly on BBC after the news.

View: https://youtu.be/C9MUwBEJRwk

Top Bottom