Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
A Fark-business cake, in his case....
A Let-Them-Meet Cake....

(I know, red card...)

swansonj

Regular
The Met police are finally getting involved.

Cressida Dick clearly thinks Boris is on his way out now.
Despite everything - and it's a lot - I remain a little bit of a fan of Cressida Dick. In this instance, I think it is really good that she has articulated the Met guidelines for when to investigate retrospectively breaches of lockdown regulations, and that she is making clear that the investigation of Downing Street is in accordance with those guidelines.

Milzy

What would Jeramy Corbyns Labour Party had done better over the last couple of years if they were in power instead of the Tories?
Serious question?

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
And now - this!

View: https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1485956847743946756?s=20

It's almost as though the Met's investigation and the suspension of Gray's report have been orchestrated to push this off the front pages and bury it for the forseeable future - but we're so lucky to have a completely open and corruption-free government who'd never do any such thing, ain't we?

What's the odds the Met investigation will go on for even longer than the Cash-For-Honours one did? And finally conclude that there was 'no criminality or wrongdoing'?

Mugshot

Über Member
And now - this!

View: https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1485956847743946756?s=20

It's almost as though the Met's investigation and the suspension of Gray's report have been orchestrated to push this off the front pages and bury it for the forseeable future - but we're so lucky to have a completely open and corruption-free government who'd never do any such thing, ain't we?

What's the odds the Met investigation will go on for even longer than the Cash-For-Honours one did? And finally conclude that there was 'no criminality or wrongdoing'?

I think we may be as cynical as each other regarding this, and that you're spot on.

The Gray report doesn't get published because the MET have suddenly decided they should investigate.
The MET eventually find that there is no evidence of wrong doing.
Gray report never gets published.

Tale as old as time.

Interesting about the not answering questions*, does that include PMQs, can he do that?

*Not that he ever answers anything anyway of course.

Milkfloat

What would Jeramy Corbyns Labour Party had done better over the last couple of years if they were in power instead of the Tories?
Serious question?
Who?

D

Deleted member 49

Despite everything - and it's a lot - I remain a little bit of a fan of Cressida Dick. In this instance, I think it is really good that she has articulated the Met guidelines for when to investigate retrospectively breaches of lockdown regulations, and that she is making clear that the investigation of Downing Street is in accordance with those guidelines.
A fan of Cressida Dick ! Please tell me that's sarcasm...she should of gone a long time ago.

mjr

Serious question?
As a neutral/independent/centrish observer, it's difficult to imagine how Corbyn's Labour could have done much worse! If it ran to stereotype, we wouldn't have so many financial scandals about NHS contracts, track and trace and redecorating, or so many rule-breaking parties, but probably some more sex scandals and gold-plating of laws.

The biggest doubt is that Corbyn might have dithered or tried to placate everyone like he did about Brexit, so he might have been as indecisive on lockdown as Boris, so maybe there would be a similar death toll but the country less in debt due to fewer financial scandals.

Mugshot

Über Member

Top Bottom