Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Interestingly people with 1 million plus followers seem to be getting their ticks back and are having to explain that they haven't paid for twitter blue.

He needs to stick to tech.

albion

Guru
Martin Lewis best request a refund.

icowden

Legendary Member
L;DR Musk decided that the launch platform didn't need flame deflection or water cooling. This caused the exhaust to smash the concrete, and the shrapnel damaged the engines.
The comments underneath suggest that this may have been a deliberate test as well as a method of keeping costs down. Either way, it will now be learned from.

C R

Über Member
The comments underneath suggest that this may have been a deliberate test as well as a method of keeping costs down. Either way, it will now be learned from.

The article says this kind of damage was seen in previous trials, and Musk just asked for the type of concrete to be changed rather than build flame deflection or install the deluge system. Will he now allow for the lessons to be learnt?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
But that's just the point. If you want to set up an account at @MartinLewisMoneySaver you can buy a blue tick and start pretending to be Martin Lewis all you want. The whole point of the blue tick is that they required you to go through a verification process. Now *anyone* can be Martin Lewis for only $8 a month!

Or, say, Disney...

Not even blue tick, official gold tick no less.

View: https://twitter.com/DisneyJuniorUK/status/1650395377621782528?t=UbqJEdjHRdwGLV8UUVAeAw&s=19

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Account now suspended. Here's the screenshot.

20230424_122534.png

albion

Guru

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I don't agree with Musk on pretty much anything, but he's neurodiverse which does explain a fair amount of his behaviour.

That said, I have no idea what he's gaining by destroying Twitter. I remember when it first arrived and it was quite a fun platform, it's been on a fairly steady decline in terms of content since, but Musk is basically lobbing grenades at it and walking away.

Beebo

Veteran
Musk is hosting a twitter interview with Ron DeSantis to launch his 2024 presidential campaign.

That will annoy Trump.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom