The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Probally just banter....sure it was a one off.
Screenshot_20211116-155150.png

mudsticks

Squire
farking prick....listening to smears such as this got us where we are now.

And then tries to hide behind the "I got hacked" defence.

Pathetic.

Was that after or before he said he was 'enjoying' the responses, to the original tweet. ??

So basically he thinks his constituents are stupid, that they care not that he is clearly a liar, and that he will happily pour unfounded slurs upon another politician, to the point even of potentially endangering him.

Surprised he hasn't been head hunted for high Tory office ... Yet

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I love it when Twitter responses come back to bite people in the arse and show them they are not as clever as they thought they were.
He Is clearly sh*tting himself at the thought of comebacks from constituents and party bosses.

I hadn't realised that T Dan Smith, and others, were Conservatives, maybe I should have paid more attention in my youth ;)

I suspect our younger readers will have to Google T Dan Smith. We had local government with similar weaknesess in Leeds giving us the abomination of the International Pool.

Local government corruption isn't dead (see Liverpool) but it's 'whataboutery' compared to the Tory benches right now.

Archie_tect

When I was a lad in Leeds the "Olympic Pool" was built... the rumour was that the 50 metre pool was no longer 50m long once they tiled it so couldn't be used for international swimming championships.

One of Poulson's/T Dan Smith's co-conspirators was the local Leeds South MP Albert Roberts. One of the lasting legacies of the Poulson/ T Dan Smith years, which cased Reginald Maudling to resign, was the setting up of the Register of MP's Interests to prevent fraudulent lobbying... which brings us neatly bang up to date!

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I suspect our younger readers will have to Google T Dan Smith. We had local government with similar weaknesess in Leeds giving us the abomination of the International Pool.

Local government corruption isn't dead (see Liverpool) but it's 'whataboutery' compared to the Tory benches right now.

I didn't raise it as a "whataboutery", I thought, without having to spell it out, that those (on this forum) who decry stereotypes would recognise one. Clearly, I was wrong.

D

Deleted member 49

I didn't raise it as a "whataboutery", I thought, without having to spell it out, that those (on this forum) who decry stereotypes would recognise one. Clearly, I was wrong.
The Tories do seem to be in a different league though ? We know whats gone on in the past,but we seem to be watching this lot do what they want with no consequences.

Archie_tect

Dear Mr Gove,

I'm right behind you; you have my unwavering support.

Please send cheque for £164 million payable to "Fozy's Shoe-Shine Emporium (and supplier of PPE by appointment)"

Muchas...
Only if you send Mr Gove £10,000 to not ask a direct question in Parliament.

Top Bottom