Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Oh, I'm sorry. Does the nasty man not agree with your platitudinous drivel. Oh boo hoo.

multitool

Shaman
:scratch:

So, still no rebuttal of my post from yesterday then?

You had a one word rebuttal: Bumgravy.

Why should I engage with what amounts to some sort of cod conspiracy theory gleaned from whatever online social media you frequent? There is nothing substantive in your posts with which to engage that I haven't answered already. It's just drivel.

I'll give you one example. You mention Starmer on Gaza, but you don't even know what Starmer is saying about Gaza*. See what I mean? Ill-informed bumgravy.

*https://bylinetimes.com/2024/03/31/...aza-is-a-step-forward-but-just-the-beginning/

Last edited:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I'll give you one example. You mention Starmer on Gaza, but you don't even know what Starmer is saying about Gaza*. See what I mean? Ill-informed bumgravy.

*https://bylinetimes.com/2024/03/31/...aza-is-a-step-forward-but-just-the-beginning/

I'll have to hand it to him - it's a tricky PR line to walk, when you're haemorrhaging votes in your would-be Health Secretary's constituency due to all the killing, but you cant actually say who's doing it, having yoked your party and your Prime Ministership to the interests of the US-Israeli death machine.

You had a one word rebuttal: Bumgravy.

Why should I engage with what amounts to some sort of cod conspiracy theory gleaned from whatever online social media you frequent? There is nothing substantive in your posts with which to engage that I haven't answered already. It's just drivel.

What I posted was not any conspiracy theory, based on facts that I checked, especially the NEC Elections which I gained from the Labour website.

Starmer's only doing this, as the Dems in the US are as well, because this year is an election year and they could lose votes over their respective stances on Gaza.

Better late than never but this should've been said in October when Humza Yousef was saying this.

Bumgravy? Again, grow up. You didn't even read the original post.

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
Starmer's only doing this, as the Dems in the US are as well, because this year is an election year and they could lose votes over their respective stances on Gaza.

Better late than never but this should've been said in October when Humza Yousef was saying this.

If you remember, Hamas killed 1000+ civilians and took hostages.

That was the context in October. At that point Israel hadn't killed 30k people and caused a famine. No credible politician could accuse Israel of war crimes before they had been committed.

C R

Über Member
I'll have to hand it to him - it's a tricky PR line to walk, when you're haemorrhaging votes in your would-be Health Secretary's constituency due to all the killing, but you cant actually say who's doing it, having yoked your party and your Prime Ministership to the interests of the US-Israeli death machine.

If only the Israelis had waited until after the election to start the genocide. So unsupportive of them to put poor Starmer and Biden on the spot on an election year.

C R

Über Member

That was the context in October. At that point Israel hadn't killed 30k people and caused a famine. No credible politician could accuse Israel of war crimes before they had been committed.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation held to a different standard than sovereign states, as you have pointed out several times in t'other thread, doublethink much?

Yes they did and it was roundly criticised and correctly so.

However, not calling out the IDF's campaign of ethnic cleansing and egregious war crimes is cowardly. We all saw what was coming when Israel cut off food, water and energy, collective punishment, right from the start. Also, evidence of what NuttyYahoo was saying for years before Oct 7th.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Eh!

Are you denying this happened?

I think he's going to dispute the death toll of civilians.

He might be right. It might be slightly fewer. But it's pretty irrelevant to the point I am making, which is that if you have a terrorist-led governing power that launches an unbelievably brutal attack killing circa 1000 civilians, taking hostages, parading the raped and brutalised corpses for all to see, you can't, as a credible politician, immediately aggress the attacked people with accusations of what they might do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom