Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
I mean I'm laughing at your bemusement that power might lie outwith the government, Fozy, you facile twat :laugh:

As to scorn on those who wish for something different. Wish for whatever you want. But unless you can find a way to achieve it within the reality which faces you, then it will remain just a wish. I've made this point repeatedly.

Last edited:

fozy tornip

fozympotent
"The world has been bought. Democracy is diversionary, there is no alternative, suck it up."
Is that it? Tool distilled: the essence of tool?
Twat to the power of twat.

Reactions: C R

fozy tornip

fozympotent
I'm sorry you're so unhappy, Alcibiades.
I'm truly sorry you're so unhappy.
It's not my fault.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Anyway, someone will be along in a minute to blame me for Fozy's spectacular meltdown.

It's the lore.

Last edited:
I never said you did.

However, it was a success on many levels (cue: Cookiemonster wailing about Iraq). But the point of mentioning Blair's years was that we have been here before.

If you asked me for how I think Starmer's govt will go, I'd say it'll be a muted version of Blair's but at some point he will shake the money tree.

He can't do that unless elected. I know you've this fantasy about some sort of idealised govt, but it is a fantasy. You decry the power of the media and you rightly link it in to vested interests, but so far your remedy is limited to a suggestion of just 'not playing along'.

Pure genius.

i’ve not said a word about Iraq. No intention of either.

Troll.

Last edited:
Top Bottom