Russel Brand seems to have an situation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The more distractions the better, for those with something to hide or distract attention from 😊

Have you been watching Brand's conspiracy theory podcasts?

Beebo

Veteran
IMG_1712.jpeg

It’s all the fault of the “Left”.
How pathetic.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
There's a number of threads is could go in...

20230918_070530.jpg

There's a number of threads is could go in...

View attachment 4607

Lot's of RAGE about this on Campervan forums...oh and ULEZ, oh and LTN's...the WAR on the motorist IS REAL people!

Lot's of people piling in that it's a money-raising issue - I politely suggested that we could all thwart the Government's money-making scam by all driving just a little bit slowlier...they don't do joined-up thinking in motoring land....

In other matters, should I get the 102bhp VW transporter mapped to 140hp, lower the suspension and spend a fortune on body kit and low-profile alloy wheels...or should I just go camping in it?

OP
OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

Über Member
It’s all the fault of the “Left”.
How pathetic.
and this is an left ''newspaper'' https://www.theguardian.com/culture...russell-brand-tv-documentary-comic?CMP=twt_gu

So Brand unites both left and right can spin their narrative around it. Newspaper used to be about ''news'' ''factfinding'' but no these days its about finding sex scandals about conspiracy theorist. Which should be exposed, nonetheless it does sounds a bit like they knew this a bit longer just chosen the ''right'' moment(for them) for them to come with these ''findings'' with does have a weird taste for some reason.

Top Bottom