You just have to accept that you've been shafted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Will Rishi, Michelle Mone, and the VIP Lane of Tory donors and pub mates accept this too?

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
I can see his point, that if everyone demands higher wages and every company puts up prices chasing higher revenues we will just end up in a spiral of inflation.
The trouble is that the message is poorly delivered and frankly the only ones to blame are the government.
We need to tax the wealthy, the only problem with that is that someone in £75k with a mortgage and 2 kids isn’t feeling very wealthy at the moment. So who do you tax other than mega earners.

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I can see his point, that if everyone demands higher wages and every company puts up prices chasing higher revenues we will just end up in a spiral of inflation.
The trouble is that the message is poorly delivered and frankly the only ones to blame are the government.
We need to tax the wealthy, the only problem with that is that someone in £75k with a mortgage and 2 kids isn’t feeling very wealthy at the moment. So who do you tax other than mega earners.

I rather think we have been here before, more than once, in my lifetime.

D

Deleted member 121

If the rich get richer then we all get richer....

This is why i have donated my House, Car, Children, Wife and Clothes to my local MP Michael Fabricant to make him richer and i can already feel the benefits. I no longer have to share the fruits of the bush i live under with them and with the warmer weather coming, there's going to be even more!

Get richer, donate your wealth to someone who is far wealthier than you!

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

If the rich get richer then we all get richer....

This is why i have donated my House, Car, Children, Wife and Clothes to my local MP Michael Fabricant to make him richer and i can already feel the benefits. I no longer have to share the fruits of the bush i live under with them and with the warmer weather coming, there's going to be even more!

Get richer, donate your wealth to someone who is far wealthier than you!

It's the least you could do.

It's all they ask.

Top Bottom