Roast in the Bag?

How should I cook the Roast in the Bag duck?

• Haven't you seen Great British Menu? Sous vide or nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Love spinach ! With poached eggs....now if you'd said Avacado I'd of agreed.Food of the devil.Only one thing worse Smashed Avacado 😁

Or mushy peas, as Mandelson is supposed to have confused it with.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
No meltdown….or are all questions from members meltdowns, yet more spin again

would mugshot, boldenlad, mudsticks, glasgowcyclist…be having a meltdown of they asked the same question or would it be ok as they are remainers and in the same clan as you???

The Brexit thread is thataway. >>>>>

I'm not a 'Remainer', btw. I'm an EU-sceptic who voted remain in a dodgy referendum six years ago because the other option was a disaster capitalist project run by crooks, who then voted a year later in a general election for a party that was prepared to honour the referendum result but retain worker and environmental protections. Sorry if that's not snappy or confrontational enough and has nothing to do with testicles.

None of the people you mentioned above has ever had a meltdown on account of me posting about dinner, funnily enough.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
The option nobody has chosen was bait for @PK99. He's not bitten.

The forum will be pleased to hear that I am respecting the outcome of the poll and cooking the duck by the letter of the instructions! Oven currently preheating. I have poured a beer and am contemplating accoutrements.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
The Brexit thread is thataway. >>>>>

I'm not a 'Remainer', btw. I'm an EU-sceptic who voted remain in a dodgy referendum six years ago because the other option was a disaster capitalist project run by crooks, who then voted a year later in a general election for a party that was prepared to honour the referendum result but retain worker and environmental protections. Sorry if that's not snappy or confrontational enough and has nothing to do with testicles.

None of the people you mentioned above has ever had a meltdown on account of me posting about dinner, funnily enough.

Again no meltdown….but the main cc for talking about food etc etc is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is a political forum, annexed because of remainers talking bollox, even though you dont have a set, you talk enough of it…

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm making macaroni cheese this evening. Macaroni from the zero waste shop with no single use plastic*, so suck on that.

*Other ingredients may have been provided in plastic packaging.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'm making macaroni cheese this evening. Macaroni from the zero waste shop with no single use plastic*, so suck on that.

Not sure if thats a reply to me or claud…….shes the one complaining about single use plastic

Rusty Nails

Country Member

I hope that you literally don't have to suck on it. That would just be a mush.

Top Bottom