Roast in the Bag?

How should I cook the Roast in the Bag duck?

• Haven't you seen Great British Menu? Sous vide or nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Not sure about current human rights assessments TBH, but it wasn't long ago they were caught using suppliers in Turkey who paid Syrian refugee women about 30p an hour to produce Comic Relief t-shirts raising awareness about, er, the gender pay gap. They used to pop up a fair bit in BDS lists for selling settlement products labelled as Produce of Israel, but IIRC they either changed the labelling or stopped selling the goods. My observation on the yellow-stickering ground is that their poncey ready-made bollocks generates single-use plastics in ludicrous volumes.

View attachment 1743

View attachment 1742

Yet you bought a roast in the plastic bag duck………could have just bought a duck and used a roasting tin, rather than the single use plastic bag ffs

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Yet you bought a roast in the plastic bag duck………could have just bought a duck and used a roasting tin, rather than the single use plastic bag ffs

I bought the duck cos it was reduced to £4.80, you muppet.

But it's good that you're attempting to get your head around the Big Political Questions.

jowwy

I bought the duck cos it was reduced to £4.80, you muppet.

In a single use plastic bag……even though you just condemned the same single use plastic products by M&S….double standards at play.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
In a single use plastic bag……even though you just condemned the same single use plastic products by M&S….double standards at play.

I'll help you out a little, cos I'm on a good mood on account of having a roast dinner in the pipeline. Perhaps I should not be buying a duck at all. But, if you're going to buy a duck, and farmed one at that, from a supermarket, it's not entirely unreasonable for it to be wrapped in a single layer of film, as opposed to dripping blood all over the shelves, the checkout, and the spuds in your bag. Cutting a couple of bits of cheese on toast into 10 mini-rounds, arranging them in a spacious raked tray, and charging nearly six quid is a horse of a different colour.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
No ones angry or aggressive…..can you read a thread withoit assuming someone is angry

LOL you are actually having a meltdown because I started a thread about my dinner.

jowwy

I'll help you out a little, cos I'm on a good mood on account of having a roast dinner in the pipeline. Perhaps I should not be buying a duck at all. But, if you're going to buy a duck, and farmed one at that, from a supermarket, it's not entirely unreasonable for it to be wrapped in a single layer of film, as opposed to dripping blood all over the shelves, the checkout, and the spuds in your bag. Cutting a couple of bits of cheese on toast into 10 mini-rounds, arranging them in a spacious raked tray, and charging nearly six quid is a horse of a different colour.

no diffference at all…..its still single use plastic whatever way you want to spin it

jowwy

LOL you are actually having a meltdown because I started a thread about my dinner.

No meltdown….or are all questions from members meltdowns, yet more spin again

would mugshot, boldenlad, mudsticks, glasgowcyclist…be having a meltdown of they asked the same question or would it be ok as they are remainers and in the same clan as you???

D

Deleted member 49

I an over-easy kinda gal. Hate a snotty egg. There's not much you can do for the visuals of refried beans, TBH. On their own they look a bit like a cowpat.
Sorry I'm hard but fair....must try harder !

jowwy

How do you expect a supermarket to present raw meat?

How you expect a supermarket to present the same food that claud was moaning about???…..also the things claud were moaning about can be used for other things after the items have been cooked.

plastic trays can be used to seperate meats and covered in cling film and stored in the freezer, they can also be used as seed trays in the greenhouse for plants or veg growing. What can you use a roasting bag for again after its been used for roasting?? Let me tell you, absolutely nothing

Last edited:
Top Bottom