Roast in the Bag?

How should I cook the Roast in the Bag duck?

• Haven't you seen Great British Menu? Sous vide or nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

It's finding the right moment to proffer a drink that's the tricky bit.

From about 10 yards and properly aimed I'd say.

mudsticks

Squire
How do you expect a supermarket to present raw meat?

It should still be 'on the hoof' in the carpark..

Of course 🙄

Punters should get to hire a flint tipped spear for an hour, and the chance to hunt down their chosen quarry .

Would make taking trolleys back to those dinky little plastic shelters, far more entertaining... 👍🏼

Ian H

Guru
Best not start a debate on the jam or cream thing...,
Irrelevant to S Wales I would imagine. Down here we have Jowly-esque debates in the letters pages of local rags. More antagonism even than the correct way to make, hold, or eat your pasty*.

*When she first moved down here, E went into a bakery, asked for a pasty (to rhyme with tasty) and was greeted with complete incomprehension. Don't tell her I told you this.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Irrelevant to S Wales I would imagine. Down here we have Jowly-esque debates in the letters pages of local rags. More antagonism even than the correct way to make, hold, or eat your pasty*.

*When she first moved down here, E went into a bakery, asked for a pasty (to rhyme with tasty) and was greeted with complete incomprehension. Don't tell her I told you this.

If it makes her feel any better, my grandfather, who was a Londoner of Italian heritage, used to go on holiday to Cornwall every year, and ask for a 'Welsh Parstie'. No, me neither.

Salty seadog

Actually it's a Staffordshire oatcake, with cheese, refried beans and spinach. No shrooms. Fusion cuisine, see.

Well I got wrong. :laugh:

Top Bottom