Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

No. Do you make any distinction at all between members, or are we all just one great incomprehensible Not Shep category to you?
Not at all, there's you and the farming bird that fly the feminist flag at every opportunity, Mr link King, the man of many names who likes his video games, The Judge, Boldon and that's about it really on this side.

D

Deleted member 49

Not at all, there's you and the farming bird that fly the feminist flag at every opportunity, Mr link King, the man of many names who likes his video games, The Judge, Boldon and that's about it really on this side.
Where can I fit in 😢

mudsticks

Squire
This Troll thing, is it someone who disagrees or someone who has a different point of view or someone who dares to express those opinions?
Please explain.

No it's not expressing an alternate view.

Report me then, oh you can't.

Basically you can't have a conversation like in the real world then?

Do you speak to people you don't know in your everyday life, in the same manner as you do here.??

I rather doubt it, unless you enjoy getting into fights.

Express your opinions by all means.

But expect to be challenged on those opinions.
With facts, data, links even.

And alternate viewpoints .

You may well be asked to justify your 'views' but if you can't back them up beyond.

"That's just what I think"

But with no cogent argument, or facts, then those of us used to reasoned thinking, and who like evidence based assertions, will draw our own conclusions from that.

When ( in your view) are we allowed to fly the feminist flag then??

Just one day a year.?

Or should equality be on our minds everyday.??

mudsticks

Squire
I wasn't sure if you were the same as me and shaved it off in summer, then started growing it again about a month ago for winter.

And just in case there was anyone who didn't know what I was talking about earlier 🤣

I'm never ever going to feel like a genuine bikepacker til I can grow a full goatee.:cry:

stephec

Regular
I'm never ever going to feel like a genuine bikepacker til I can grow a full goatee.:cry:
But can you grow a moustache like this?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Don't forget the deep voice as well.
St. Margaret of Grantham wasn't taken seriously until she had lessons to deepen her voice. And look what happened as a result.

mudsticks

Squire
@mudsticks forget what I said about the voice, just concentrate on your moustache instead.

It's OK Tbh i think it's a pitch or so below the sainted Marge's already, but what that tells us I'm unclear.

Has anyone done any studies on the correlation between timbre and political tendencies ?

Sure there's a PhD in there for someone..

Last edited:

Archie_tect

It's OK Tbh i think it's a pitch or so below the sainted Marge's already, but what that tells us I'm unclear.

Has anyone done any studies on the correlation between timbre and political tendencies ?

Sure there's a PhD in there for someone..
Something to do with philately and silly walks.

Top Bottom