Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Words fail me....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-merry-go-round-claim-about-liverpool-suspect

Total inability to grasp the Immigration issue after many years of failed policies.
Throwing money at the French like confetti (Priti - they're laughing in your face)....
Presiding over a totally failed system for which she is responsible.
Potentially lied to the public over the 70% economic Migrants statement.
Proposing both the most draconian and illegal asylum bill.

Bullying she's good at, and talking tough to the foaming racists gammonry.....

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Words fail me....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-merry-go-round-claim-about-liverpool-suspect

Total inability to grasp the Immigration issue after many years of failed policies.
Throwing money at the French like confetti (Priti - they're laughing in your face)....

She's good at gammoning, that's for sure...

gam·mon
(găm′ən) Chiefly British
n.

1. Misleading or nonsensical talk; humbug.
2. Gammon See Shelta.
v. gam·moned, gam·mon·ing, gam·mons
v.tr.
To deceive or mislead: "[He] gammoned a countryman out of a good round sum of money" (Charles Dickens).
v.intr.
To talk misleadingly or deceptively.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Words fail me....

Love how she moans about lawyers "going to the courts day in, day out".
Well, yeah, that's literally their feckin' job!

fozy tornip

fozympotent
“These people have come to our country and abused British values, abused the values of the fabric of our country and our society. And as a result of that there’s a whole industry that thinks it’s right to defend these individuals that cause the most appalling crimes against British citizens, devastating their lives, blighting communities – and that is completely wrong.”

The person expelling this word slurry is the Home Secretary of the UK, a real place!

mudsticks

Squire
I'm sure I've seen references to skin tone and complexion associated with this term?

Yes , the term originated in part as reference to the colour that some entitled white people go when their certainties about that entitlement, are challenged, and they get annoyed.

But it's the annoyance at being challenged that's the gammony bit.

Not the colour they go, per se.

So I might suggest you're a bit gammony, even when my own complexion is possibly pinker..

But hey, why am I wasting all these excessive words on explaining things to you??

You'll doubtless have dozed off by now.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm never outraged or even remotely cross because as I've attempted to explain before I see this section of the forum as an opportunity to enlighten you poor disillusioned people that your opinion of the world isn't the only one available and that there might be a section of the population that think this country isn't too bad. 😉

mudsticks

Squire
I'm never outraged or even remotely cross because as I've attempted to explain before I see this section of the forum as an opportunity to enlighten you poor disillusioned people that your opinion of the world isn't the only one available and that there might be a section of the population that think this country isn't too bad. 😉

Well thanks because otherwise we really wouldn't have known that there are people with opinions that differ to our own individual ones.?

All us 'poor disillusioned people'.

As individuals, we are allowed to take issue with various things that we feel are going badly.

(Great bit of understatement)

You don't have to agree, but neither do you have to come here to 'enlighten' us ..

That idea is actually quite funny, Tbh .. :rolleyes:

Pale Rider

Veteran
Words fail me....

Calm down, the Home Secretary as quoted is entirely correct.

"The home secretary was criticised after she said the system was a “complete merry-go-round”, with a “whole industry” devoted to defending the rights of individuals intent on causing harm."

Hopefully, she will be able to put the brakes on the appeals legal aid gravy train, although m'learned friends have a powerful lobby of their own.

Another example of inhumanity when it comes to attempted deportation:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-in-uk-for-53-years-wins-deportation-appeal

American lady 75 and in UK with indefinite leave to remain since the seventies. After a 12 month sentence for a minor drugs conviction the HO attempted deportation. Won on appeal but only at the final stage.

For someone of that age and in that condition and of that gender to get a year in jail means the drugs offending will be far from minor.

I wouldn't expect to be allowed to remain in America - or anywhere else - had I committed the same offence.

Dealing drugs is not compulsory, so once again it comes down to personal responsibility.

Far from being badly done to, this woman ought to consider herself fortunate.

Milkfloat

For someone of that age and in that condition and of that gender to get a year in jail means the drugs offending will be far from minor.
The article states "Gordon appealed further to the upper tribunal in the immigration court where three senior judges found in her favour, allowing her to remain in the UK after finding that the first judge made an error in law in the way he calculated her prison sentence."

I assume his calculation was incorrect that a year was too long, not too short.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Another example of inhumanity when it comes to attempted deportation:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-in-uk-for-53-years-wins-deportation-appeal

American lady 75 and in UK with indefinite leave to remain since the seventies. After a 12 month sentence for a minor drugs conviction the HO attempted deportation. Won on appeal but only at the final stage.

Don't care how old she is, how long she has been here, or, how long her jail term was. She was convicted of supplying a controlled drug. Out with her.

Pale Rider

Veteran
The article states "Gordon appealed further to the upper tribunal in the immigration court where three senior judges found in her favour, allowing her to remain in the UK after finding that the first judge made an error in law in the way he calculated her prison sentence."

I assume his calculation was incorrect that a year was too long, not too short.

'Error in law' usually means the judge made a mistake in his working out of the sentence, but the overall stretch wasn't too long.

No indication the case went to the criminal Court of Appeal, which it surely would have done had the sentencing judge made a major balls of it.

Don't care how old she is, how long she has been here, or, how long her jail term was. She was convicted of supplying a controlled drug. Out with her.

Exactly.

Elsewhere on the forum posters are trying to explain the committing crime due to drug addiction.

This woman played a part in promoting addiction in others, and therefore promoting crimes other than her own.

A short stretch and deportation is the very least she deserves.

Top Bottom