Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Ah yes so cool, so original -
- recycling pathetic insults from the new-kid--troll on the block 👍🏼

Like they say 'imitation being the sincerest form of flattery..
But imagine being 'imitated' by an Express reader.though.??
Oh dear .

Oh and look!! What a surprise.!!
Cheered on by the oh so brave, can't quite bring himself to say it himself backup. .

Come on Bolders why not a contribution from your own canon..??
Always the cowardly goon, never the main man, must be frustrating at times...

Well done everyone for being so wholly predictable 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Simmer down love, you bought me into the debate and I was having a dig at the jowler regarding his munter comment.

And did you realise that to go back 4 Labour PMs you have to go as far as 1974? (Brown, Blair, Callaghan, Wilson)

And your point is?

Throughout the six years/four PMs cycle the Tory Party has been in government. Cameron resigned after making a Horlix of Brexit.

May and Johnson were both thrown out by their own benches.

How long before there are letters of no confidence in a bumbling Truss?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Simmer down love, you bought me into the debate and I was having a dig at the jowler regarding his munter comment.

Calling her an old munter is no dig at me……its just the truth about her.

i see she still talks about people she has on ignore, like an old troll in the street, telling everyone who will listen and everyone falls for it…..liz truss in farmers clothing.

in fact, she is just a virute signalling tory, they keep harping on about how much they help people and what they do for the country, this old munter is exactly the same.

Im suprised she hasnt blamed the weather on brexit, just like the other remoaners on LBC

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Yes of course you were, you really think people here are dim enough to buy that??

We're not all tabloid readers here you know..

I didn't 'bring you into the debate' I mentioned that you read the Express, which might have influenced your decision.

Feel free not to get involved..

As of course brexit is all 'done and dusted' in your little world right??

Last edited:

jowwy

You cannot compare that to the utter sh*t show we’ve seen over the past 6 years with, now, 4 PMs. A comment like that cannot be taken seriously. Time to stop defending the Tories that you voted for to save face I think.

You havent had four tory PMs in 6yrs….you left 8yrs ago.

You havent had four tory PMs in 6yrs….you left 8yrs ago.

Please @jowwy let this one drop. Along with misgendering @cookiemonster you're only showing yourself up; nothing else.

jowwy

Please @jowwy let this one drop. Along with misgendering @cookiemonster you're only showing yourself up; nothing else.

How can you miss gender someone that has a name without mr or mrs on it and you dont know them from adam ffs……

as for showing myself up, i couldnt give a monkeys. He doesnt live in this country , left to earn and pay taxes elsewhere ( except for property tax ) and then wants to state the royal WE, when it comes to the government of the country he left…..i mean come on, talk about wanting to keep your cake and eat it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

Yes of course you were, you really think people here are dim enough to buy that??

We're not all tabloid readers here you know..

I didn't 'bring you into the debate' I mentioned that you read the Express, which might have influenced your decision.

Feel free not to get involved..

As of course brexit is all 'done and dusted' in your little world right??

FFS take the cork from out of your arse, if I wanted to insult you I could come up with something of my own so when I tell you I've said something for a certain reason that is why I've said it.

Top Bottom