Jubilee - celebrate, ignore or bemoan?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru

Not harsh, really.

D

Deleted member 28

I think Shep thinks Johnson won yesterday.

I would imagine he does too, I guess if he had 'lost' he wouldn't be Prime Minister so on that basis I would suggest he won?

I appreciate that overall both he and the Tory party haven't really won a fat lot and I do think he needs to go if they have any hope of winning the next General Election but as it stands he did win.

D

Deleted member 49

I would imagine he does too, I guess if he had 'lost' he wouldn't be Prime Minister so on that basis I would suggest he won?

I appreciate that overall both he and the Tory party haven't really won a fat lot and I do think he needs to go if they have any hope of winning the next General Election but as it stands he did win.
On that bombshell im tempted to ask "would you vote for them again" lol

icowden

Legendary Member
but as it stands he did win.

0_JS213945711.jpg

D

Deleted member 49

It's a hard one really, Boris not so much but my gut thoughts on life in general are so far removed from the opinions of people on here It's obvious I'm pretty Right wing.
Your like the lovechild of Patel and Farage lol.....

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
It's a hard one really, Boris not so much but my gut thoughts on life in general are so far removed from the opinions of people on here It's obvious I'm pretty Right wing.

Y'know - it's actually not. You never seem to talk about and explain what it is you do think. Criticising and ridiculing other people's views doesn't really give much of an insight into your own.

D

Deleted member 28

Y'know - it's actually not. You never seem to talk about and explain what it is you do think. Criticising and ridiculing other people's views doesn't really give much of an insight into your own.

I would imagine my thoughts on other people's views explains my own clearly enough surely?

D

Deleted member 28

Oddly not. It's very easy to be critical of other people's view than it is to consider one's own views.
[/QUOTE
I know my own views well enough thank you, also the more I read on here the more I realise why I hold those views.

mudsticks

Squire

'Gut' thoughts .

This is the problem, you're allowing your intestinal tract to guide your 'thoughts'..

Heart and head also need to be involved to get a broader perspective.

Thinking things through politically requires knowledge gathering and understanding (head)

And consideration of others , and some compassion for their position / circumstances.. (heart)

Oddly not. It's very easy to be critical of other people's view than it is to consider one's own views.

Exactly..

I don't necessarily come hear to change anyone elses view, although I may give some insights / info / perspectives that others have not considered

But I am interested in how other people 'think' and want to know how they've arrived at their position.

And I get a lot of links to facts / stats that I might not otherwise come across.

Unanalysed 'recieved' wisdom, is just trotting out what you've heard from elsewhere without putting it through your own filters..

Top Bottom