Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's an Occam's Razor thing. Either the joy vampire that was CC's Pale Rider has suddenly transformed himself into a deft, playful, and reflective intertextualist - or the husk of PR has been involuntarily enlisted as a device in a bit of labyrinthine forum metadiscourse. Which is undeniably pleasing.

Agreed. Also, and the real giveaway, no mention of anyone being po-faced.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Of course we all know that there are people from the main CC forum poking their heads round the door every now and then, but somebody's really elevated lurking to an art form. I'm impressed, if a little uncomfortable. I feel like there's a mirror being held up to my own absurdity.

Is this going to descend into some ridiculous game where we have two forums each lurking and commenting about each other? I'm not sure that would work. I feel like the play is going to have to move into a new act now that everybody has been made aware of everybody else's presence.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Paley has been busy!

Screenshot_20220719-223308-036.png

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Didn't you announce your departure in the Brexit thread. Only to start this one for a bun fight

No…..read brexit thread again, then you may understand
No….this thread was started well before the post in the brexit thread
No….the bun fight ended a long time ago
No….No……and No again.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
i give up.....enjoy your thread, lifes too short for this sh*t

Well, you announced you were leaving the Brexit thread at any rate.

And have been back today.

Before you accusing me of following you around or something, the only reason I remembered is because your avatar is a huge J, which really sticks out.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Well, you announced you were leaving the Brexit thread at any rate.

And have been back today.

Before you accusing me of following you around or something, the only reason I remembered is because your avatar is a huge J, which really sticks out.

i did leave for a few days........and i can pop in and out whenever i wish as part of my membership to said forum.

Hope that helps

AndyRM

Elder Goth
As @Mugshot pointed out on the previous page, it's not him, just someone with the same username on another forum. I posted some quotes shortly after where they confirm this themselves, but it took me ages to copy and paste on my phone as the website is dreadful.

Aye, very strange behaviour!

Top Bottom