Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yes indeed. Sorry, I deleted the post you replied to as it seemed unecessary. Apologies for messing up the flow of the thread. I often do a swift delete if I don't feel I'm adding much to a thread :smile:

No need to apologise!

I had a flick through the weird, fake PR posts. Whoever that is has a lot of time on their hands...

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
i find it strange that people think its not PR due to the posting style........but are not 100% sure its not him, but says it not him, so people think its not him, but it could well be him and only he would know

Milkfloat

i find it strange that people think its not PR due to the posting style........but are not 100% sure its not him, but says it not him, so people think its not him, but it could well be him and only he would know

I would bet my house on it not being PR and being AnotherSam. Any sort of reading comprehension and knowledge of the history of the two personas would be very obvious of the differences. I miss the witty musings and comedy of AnotherSam, although I know he was not universally liked and was a hater of these :hello:

Poacher

Regular
Ah, OK. Sorry for the misinformation. Thought the posting style was a notch or two above PR's, but I'm not sure it's anothersam either - he seems to be on there as just plain sam.
https://www.notanothercyclingforum....ab57416d4a70b606301bb&topic=5281.msg15272#new
Oh and Chompsky
https://www.notanothercyclingforum....ab57416d4a70b606301bb&topic=1245.msg15169#new

Better add Librarian to the list - in fact quite possibly most of the nominally distinct posters on that fascinating site...
hiya Sam, we're missing you still. :thanks:
https://www.notanothercyclingforum....ab57416d4a70b606301bb&topic=5292.msg15282#new

AndyRM

Elder Goth

Salty seadog

No…..read brexit thread again, then you may understand
No….this thread was started well before the post in the brexit thread
No….the bun fight ended a long time ago
No….No……and No again.

No….No……and No again.

chrome_screenshot_1658487032896.png

theclaud

Reading around the chip
That's a bit mad. But I agree with other posters here that it doesn't seem much like his writing style? Could be wrong.

It's. Not. Paley.

As for time on his hands, it's kinda what he does, so it's a bit like noticing all of Mudsticks' lovely veg, and observing that she must have an awful lot of time on her hands to grow all that. You can still sign up to the forum, but in the absence of an active membership, if you want a forum as opposed to a blog, you need a fictional one.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It's. Not. Paley.

As for time on his hands, it's kinda what he does, so it's a bit like noticing all of Mudsticks' lovely veg, and observing that she must have an awful lot of time on her hands to grow all that. You can still sign up to the forum, but in the absence of an active membership, if you want a forum as opposed to a blog, you need a fictional one.

I was 90% that it wasn't, but I will accept your sternly punctuated authority :okay:

Salty seadog

but you stated i started this thread after leaving that one - to which i answered no and to read the brexit thread to understand

left that thread wednesday 20th july - started this thread 15th july

so 5 days before leaving the other

Some people dont need to make announcements of why they are leaving or flounce like others put it…..

Didn't you announce your departure in the Brexit thread. Only to start this one for a bun fight

No….No……and No again.

The thrust of my post was that you announced you were leaving the brexit thread.

Which you did.

Top Bottom